Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dangerous party with my university to be honest. Let me explain.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Ok so really I don't know if it's totally off-topic (regarding inceldom) but I feel like it's gonna be connected to it whatsoever.

So title is pretty-self explanatory, my university is organising a party you know, for the new people (including me) coming there.

• First thing is, I have NEVER participated to ANY party before. Way too uninteresting tbh. But now... I'm fucked.
• Second thing, participating to this party would makes me meet femoids and normies (and maybe chads which would be atrocious) and I NEVER want to so that again. Especially in such context of a party (read first point).
• Third thing, I don't even know how I would come to the party regarding the bus for exemple (but I would probably fix this problem soon enough).

So now I really don't know my fellow incels. And I ask for help: should I go for the party and meet horrific people or should I stay home and miss the most important event of the university?

This really burns me. Please...

Go there.

You will only make progress in your life by facing reality.

Go there with no expectation of making friends. Even if you just sit in a corner you will get accustomed to being around people.

Go home early if you want. But you need to have experience to not have fear. You will thank yourself if you go there.

In the future you can stop attending events like that but you need to try them first. So you know what it is like.

go to the party. grab some booze. Leave the party
There's no point being there if there's nothing you can offer them. Because they'll just throw you aside
^^^ What he said or just don't go mate, nobody forces you to go to a fucking party. You know you will achive nothing by going.

Keep going to parties dumbass

There's nothing to gain apart from feeling even worse if all that happens is that you're tossed aside. I've simply walked into lots of parties in the past in hopes of getting some. I can assure you if I didn't have anything to offer them i'd have been shunned and everyone would have wanted me to leave. None of my endeavors worked though. Parties are pointless unless you're normie and above. They hold no benefit.

did u ever have sex with a junkie girl? (for drugs)

Parties are important to EXPERIENCE THEM.

You dont need to have fun. But you should know what are they like. How people act there.

Attending parties made me realize how different I am, how I will never be one of them, how primitive entertainment it is, how foids act there and that I have no need to ever want to attend again. It also made me feel smarter and better than those people.

If I havent have went to some parties, I wouldnt get to understand those things and I would have thought that I want to actually be able to go there. Now I know I will not take part in it anymore by my choice.

Once you face your fear even if you get beaten you will be able to move on.

Nope. That was the idea but no. What they always do without fault is take my drugs and then go fuck some other chad at the party or leave. They'll happily fake conversation till they've got their fix and fuck off.

These girls aren't necessarily junkies though. They're just the stupid foids that experiment with drugs a bit more than they should. Vulnerable tbh, I wanted to get them into a state where they wouldn't care or know. But it's never worked and i've done this for years, well over 100 times i'm sure... Chad always gets the bitch in the end though.

there was a guy on /r/incels who used to go to heroin dealer, he said he had pretty heroin bitches on him despite the dealer being absolutely ugly, he said the dealer would give them the fix for sex so i thought maybe this works idk

You dont need to have fun. But you should know what are they like. How people act there.

Attending parties made me realize how different I am, how I will never be one of them, how primitive entertainment it is, how foids act there and that I have no need to ever want to attend again. It also made me feel smarter and better than those people.

If I havent have went to some parties, I wouldnt get to understand those things and I would have thought that I want to actually be able to go there. Now I know I will not take part in it anymore by my choice.

This. Better to go and face your fears then not take part at all.

it will only get harder to meet people from this point onwards

Well...

I will still think about it. A thing is that I can't go home easily so I don't really know.

Thanks for the advices.

Nope. That was the idea but no. What they always do without fault is take my drugs and then go fuck some other chad at the party or leave. They'll happily fake conversation till they've got their fix and fuck off.

These girls aren't necessarily junkies though. They're just the stupid foids that experiment with drugs a bit more than they should. Vulnerable tbh, I wanted to get them into a state where they wouldn't care or know. But it's never worked and i've done this for years, well over 100 times i'm sure... Chad always gets the bitch in the end though.
damn it's over even mdma doesnt work?

See how it is
If you don’t like it just leave

Go there, observe, learn.

Ok so really I don't know if it's totally off-topic (regarding inceldom) but I feel like it's gonna be connected to it whatsoever.

So title is pretty-self explanatory, my university is organising a party you know, for the new people (including me) coming there.

• First thing is, I have NEVER participated to ANY party before. Way too uninteresting tbh. But now... I'm fucked.
• Second thing, participating to this party would makes me meet femoids and normies (and maybe chads which would be atrocious) and I NEVER want to so that again. Especially in such context of a party (read first point).
• Third thing, I don't even know how I would come to the party regarding the bus for exemple (but I would probably fix this problem soon enough).

So now I really don't know my fellow incels. And I ask for help: should I go for the party and meet horrific people or should I stay home and miss the most important event of the university?

What Possible reason would you even Want to go the something this horrible for an incel? For your Own sanity, please don't go!

Do you know anyone that is going? If you do I'd say definitely go, I myself love parties and it's good socialmaxxing, just get a little drunk for the confidence.

I disagree... you don't need to go to hell to realize that it IS Hell, try to avoid situations like this.. you have Zero to gain, aND everything to lose(your dignity, your self worth, getting depressed, watching chads succeed) . Don't subject yourself to this!
Do you know anyone that is going? If you do I'd say definitely go, I myself love parties and it's good socialmaxxing, just get a little drunk for the confidence.
Worst advice for an incel I've Ever heard!

What Possible reason would you even Want to go the something this horrible for an incel? For your Own sanity, please don't go!
Yes it's horrible but what I'm afraid of is that I will get mocked so hard afterwards if I don't go to the party.

I don't know anyone there.
Also, socialmaxing is a fucking joke honestly, and while I may sound boring as fuck, I have never been drunk... I don't know how I would react in that state.

I disagree... you don't need to go to hell to realize that it IS Hell, try to avoid situations like this.. you have Zero to gain, aND everything to lose(your dignity, your self worth, getting depressed, watching chads succeed) . Don't subject yourself to this!
Oh. Enough to convince me not to go. Thank you.

Trust me, I speak from experience... better kinda mocked later then embarrassed, dignity loss, and having to put up with being around chads while they do their thing! Parties my friend, are the very Definition of Living hell, both for incels, and shy guys!

Well I am thankful for the parties that I went to.

Now I know what I am missing and I am happy to miss it. It also made me stop drinking alcohol.

Guys there will use you as mogfuel.

there was a guy on /r/incels who used to go to heroin dealer, he said he had pretty heroin bitches on him despite the dealer being absolutely ugly, he said the dealer would give them the fix for sex so i thought maybe this works idk

Fucking heroin whores is just stupid, she might have AIDS or something, you know, either from unprotected sex, or from sharing needles?

Are you sub7 or short? If yes, especially to both, it's pointless.

Are you sub7 or short? If yes, especially to both, it's pointless.
Ik I'll sound stupid but by "sub7" do you mean if I'm under 7/10? If so, lmao, I'm an incel, of course I'm under 7/10. I'm like 2/10 maybe.
I don't think I'm especially short (1 meter and something like 67 centimeters). I don't know the conversions, sorry. Will try to find 'em.

1.67m is manlet status. Go to the party and get traumatized permanently. You will never want to go to a party again.

As I have said before. Real genuine incels never participate in normal parties. Maybe an incel party though, but I stand corrected.

How tf do you even get invited to a party? Never been to one in my life. Shit like that just doesn't happen to sub 4's.

Ik I'll sound stupid but by "sub7" do you mean if I'm under 7/10? If so, lmao, I'm an incel, of course I'm under 7/10. I'm like 2/10 maybe.
I don't think I'm especially short (1 meter and something like 67 centimeters). I don't know the conversions, sorry. Will try to find 'em.
Lmao 2/10 and 167cm (5'6"). Don't even bother.

go to the party. grab some booze. Leave the party
There's no point being there if there's nothing you can offer them. Because they'll just throw you aside
As I have said before. Real genuine incels never participate in normal parties. Maybe an incel party though, but I stand corrected.
I'd love to go to an incel party

Just be there and do whatever you find fun. Never have a goal or desired outcome.
Don't worry about Chads, they are nice people with high social IQ, it is part of why they get all the foids. Spending time with Chad is probably the best idea since normies are in a constant struggle for social status and do idiotic things when drunk and cucked. Soyboys won't pay you a second of attention, they only hover their onite. Stacy is fucking devastating as is her queer entourage and all the red pills she's leading on before she goes home with Chad or pukes all over the backseat of some taxi. Stay away from her.

How tf do you even get invited to a party? Never been to one in my life. Shit like that just doesn't happen to sub 4's.
Everyone in first year of studying is invited.

That's what I was thinking too.

Just be there and do whatever you find fun. Never have a goal or desired outcome.
Don't worry about Chads, they are nice people with high social IQ, it is part of why they get all the foids. Spending time with Chad is probably the best idea since normies are in a constant struggle for social status and do idiotic things when drunk and cucked. Soyboys won't pay you a second of attention, they only hover their onite. Stacy is fucking devastating as is her queer entourage and all the red pills she's leading on before she goes home with Chad or pukes all over the backseat of some taxi. Stay away from her.
You are strongly right about normies and stacies. Regarding chads, simply seeing them succeed would probably drive me insane.

Ok guys.
Didn't go eventually. I didn't feel like it.
Though I met kind of nice people during the class but I'm still careful. Never know what's gonna happen.

I want to thank all of the kind, structured and well-written advices I got from you guys. Really, thank you again.

At least go and see how it goes.