Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Danger of the Racial-Mixing

tuliplover

tuliplover

Greycel
Actually, my eyes are beautiful but my face is asymmetrical so it can't show itself. My chin is asymmetric as if I was punched, and when the chin is like that, my eyes, eyebrows and nose are asymmetrical. It's like my face was drawn by a bad artist. Of course, this is what happens when you are a white/brown mix. These two unrelated races cannot mix homogeneously and such a result emerges. Finally, I will leave here a quote from the book SS Race Theory #MakeItWhite

"The "irrational" animal only joins with members of the same race for procreation. People close to nature like the Germanics- the farmer, who is rooted in the soil and close to the earth, who feels the call of blood and race- acted from the same instinct over many generations. Only the "overly rational" cultured person believes he can act against nature. That is always to his detriment. If two different races mix, their hereditary traits never merge into a new genetic mass that will be passed on uniformly. We know from the study ofheredity that, aside from the coupling of certain genetic factors, traits are inherited individually and independently of each other. At the propagation of such bastards these traits further separate and divide themselves up in various descendants.
Every racial mixing changes the harmonious balance of racial makeup. The farther apart in origin the mixing races are, the greater will be the disruption which such a bastardization has as consequence. Furthermore come all the disadvantages in the areas of health and especially psychology which result from race-mixing.
Mixed-breeds are physically and psychologically disharmonious."
- 'SS Race Theory and Mate Selection' Page 16

Last edited:
wow big wall of text from a grEYcel

Sadly this will only become worse the world will become 1 big version of Brazil.

I'm reading all that, dear newly joined member. Great thread! :feelsYall:

Very nice cat

67846.jpg

Brutal mixed pill