Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Danger of the bluepill: Death of BrazilianSigma

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Sigma had always been a good boy. He got good grades in school and always held the door for women. He started to post on plebbit and found a community that loved him. He made fun of the "blackpill" and realized women care about personality, not looks.
After years of swallowing the bluepill everyday, and dismissing the blackpill, he finally got the courage to approach a women.
She had to like him, he had been working on his personality for years, and she would certainly be impressed with his reddit post. He walked up to a girl named Becky. She was about 100lbs overweight.
"Hi, I'm BrazilianSigma and I post on reddit about incels, do you want to go on a date with me." She replied "No you disgusting creep, I have a boyfriend, he's standing right there" She pointed to a 6 3' chadlite. Now get out of here before I #metoo you, you skinny creep"
Witnesses say they heard sigma muttering something about "sub 9" and that "the blackpill was right" The only thing he bought at the store that day was rope.

“muttering about sub 9“ lmao

I'm sick of braziliansmegma ngl

over for brazillian posters tbh, he probably celebrates christmas on a different day to keep his posting streak

I take black pills