Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dancer sued Michael Jackson for 1.2 billion claims he raped him for SEVEN YEARS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190119 153956 Instagram

Wtf, this is getting out of hand. Inb4 rape accusations from the last century

poor MJ, he is one of my lifefuels even though it's Mainstream Pop it sounds so good and he doesnt deserve this

how do you even get raped, i understand being in a precarious position but how does a nigga get rape for 7 years

how do you even get raped, i understand being in a precarious position but how does a nigga get rape for 7 years

MJ must have stamina like a breeding stallion if he could fuck a guy for 7 years straight.

He’s not alive to defend these accusations. Let him rest in peace you opportunistic cunts.

I would let Michael Jackson rape me in the ass for 1.2 billion.

1.2 billion means you don't have to work a day in your life. If you wouldn't get fucked in the ass for that you're low iq

dignity > money

maybe you can get fucked in the ass fag

still believe this shit about mj raping kids is bullshit tbh, he just seemed like a mentally challenged individual which was probably caused by his abusive father

Didn't MJ die like 10 years ago? At least bring that shit up in someone's time on earth?

bullshit money grab by some fag.

And this is why people don’t take claims of assault seriously, look at all of those women who were on a program with Cosby once and said that they were with him. One woman was looking for work and another had a book to promote.

Seems like every mean is good to extort money, even from a corpse.

I suppose he also added usurious interest rates for years before reporting it.

And this is why people don’t take claims of assault seriously, look at all of those women who were on a program with Cosby once and said that they were with him. One woman was looking for work and another had a book to promote.

And moreover, why are there rarely ever legit Chads accused of sexual assault? Theoretically they would have the highest testosterone lowest inhibition, but typically its only some ugly guy oldcel or rich guy who are accused?

Not saying that Chads are guilty or innocent, but they are rarely even represented in the case law and when they are it turns out to be a farce like Kobe Bryant accuser or now fucking Ronaldo (the woman who accused him of rape hung out with him over several days in Las Vegas...all caught on camera....fucking mad)

And moreover, why are there rarely ever legit Chads accused of sexual assault? Theoretically they would have the highest testosterone lowest inhibition, but typically its only some ugly guy oldcel or rich guy who are accused?

Not saying that Chads are guilty or innocent, but they are rarely even represented in the case law and when they are it turns out to be a farce like Kobe Bryant accuser or now fucking Ronaldo (the woman who accused him of rape hung out with him over several days in Las Vegas...all caught on camera....fucking mad)
Justice is different depending on whether you belong to a caste, are chad or not, are vip, statusmaxx, looksmaxx, or are a scapegoat, and they will treat you like such with the harshest sentences.

1.2 billion means you don't have to work a day in your life. If you wouldn't get fucked in the ass for that you're low iq

Yeah I'd take that deal easily. 1.2 billion is insane.

Total bullshit joe jackson had michael chemically castrated which is why he was an a sexual weirdo.

michael raping kids was common knowledge just like weinstein or r kelley
everyone just looked the other way as they do when celebrities are involved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back