Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dance NIGGER

Season 3 What GIF by PBS

siao lah this guy dancing in the bus like that

WØLF quoted your post in the thread Dance NIGGER.
A moment ago

:lasereyes::worryfeels:
Buggy wolf tagged me too
:shhh:

Just dance bhais. Just dance :feelsLightsaber:
I didn’t realize AMVs were still popular
In the late 2000s, the most popular AMVs usually had a few million views, and that was about it. It was very rare for any to have more than 10 million. On the other hand, in the last 5 years, I've seen tons of AMVs with millions or even tens of millions of views. Just look up "Demon Slayer" or "Attack on Titan" or "My Hero Academia" or "Jujutsu Kaisen" + "AMV".

Granted, YouTube viewership in general has also grown massively since then, but I think this is good enough evidence that the AMV scene is still very much alive, just very different from what it was back in the day. AMVs and the meta surrounding the culture have primarily shifted to short form video clip/edits + music compilations often found on TikTok, rather than actual fanmade music videos like they originally were.

AMVs are also a less demanding medium to get into and produce nowadays. Not to mention, the contemporary landscape is overly saturated. Especially now that there are swarms of zoomer phone editors all over Instagram and TikTok. AMVs that focus more on the story aren't nearly as highly demanded as they once were due to how much more easily accessible they are to create in comparison to the ones with really multifaceted effects and intricate storyboarding.

Last edited:
:shhh:

Just dance bhais. Just dance :feelsLightsaber:

Granted, YouTube viewership in general has also grown massively since then, but I think this is good enough evidence that the AMV scene is still very much alive, just very different from what it was back in the day. AMVs and the meta surrounding the culture have primarily shifted to short form video clip/edits + music compilations often found on TikTok, rather than actual fanmade music videos consisting of clips from one or a few anime series.

AMVs are also a less demanding medium to get into and produce nowadays. Not to mention, the contemporary landscape is overly saturated. Especially now that there are swarms of zoomer phone editors all over Instagram and TikTok. AMVs that focus more on the story aren't nearly as highly demanded as they once were due to how much more easily accessible they are to create in comparison to the ones with really multifaceted effects.
What is amv? Also, awesome - i will dance)

What is amv?
An anime music video is a fan-made music video consisting of clips from one or more Japanese animated shows or movies set to an audio track, often popular music. AMV creators are often young males, although foid participation has been growing since the mid 2000's. AMV has also been applied to music videos made from western animation.
Also, awesome - i will dance)
:feelsautistic:
oh hell naw
What did he mean by this

Brutal. I thought it was pretty sick and competently crafted and accompanied the banger of a song really well. It hyped me up a little bit ngl. Made me feel something other than the cold, stark emptiness I stew in 24/7. But that's all gone now :fuk:

Last edited:
An anime music video is a fan-made music video consisting of clips from one or more Japanese animated shows or movies set to an audio track, often popular music. AMV creators are often young males, although foid participation has been growing since the mid 2000's. AMV has also been applied to music videos made from western animation.
Hmmm, thanks, in Russia we call them edits, and it is assigned to foids in major

Interesting

Slavic weeb AMV creator gf when :feelsbadman:
They are quite little in terms of age, majority of them.. locals discard anime quite fast, judging that it is for children. I dont approve it, nor do i hate it - whatever tickles their fancy, i suppose

16+ slav women are just as ridiculous as western women. Oh well, we all are ridiculous in times, thats what makes us human

They are quite little in terms of age, majority of them.. locals discard anime quite fast, judging that it is for children. I dont approve it, nor do i hate it - whatever tickles their fancy, i suppose

16+ slav women are just as ridiculous as western women. Oh well, we all are ridiculous in times, thats what makes us human
Not as bad as western toilets at least they put the fork down tbh

Brutal. I thought it was pretty sick and competently crafted and accompanied the banger of a song really well. It hyped me up a little bit ngl. Made me feel something other than the cold, stark emptiness I stew in 24/7. But that's all gone now :fuk:
it's probably not even made by that guy
he's probably just used someone's else amv and put his shitty song over it
either that or he sucks

it doesnt match at all

Not as bad as western toilets at least they put the fork down tbh
Depends on a circumstances) Sooner or later i will put that line in my signature, i suppose..

People here are quite.. not rich, not by local standards, not by western standards. Men 25+ gradually become beer belly, dad bod from drinking and doing essentially nothing. Why drinking? Many factors, cant just put one factor here and call it a day - would be wrong. But, major factor of alcoholism and quite hideous russian men faces after 30 is poverty and desperation

We got many fast food chains.. oh well, not anymore - sanctions, war.. many west companies left us due to war, something like cancel culture. Although, many companies are back now, all this bravado left to rot XD

Why our toilets are slim? Hmmm hmmm.. i dont really think that majority of western women are fat - this is unlikely. They are fattening up on fast food, but we have exact same food here too

so - we got landwhales too, but lesser amount of them, due to less money on hands

Normies' day-to-day lives are so boring and mundane, they find entertainment in watching this display on public transport. :feelsseriously:

same here :feelshehe:

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

super cringe and generic, nasal nigger voice, retarded and repetitive lyrics, random anime-scenes...
verdict: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

here are some actually good AMVs:

Those were enjoyable. :feelscomfy:

Depends on a circumstances) Sooner or later i will put that line in my signature, i suppose..

People here are quite.. not rich, not by local standards, not by western standards. Men 25+ gradually become beer belly, dad bod from drinking and doing essentially nothing. Why drinking? Many factors, cant just put one factor here and call it a day - would be wrong. But, major factor of alcoholism and quite hideous russian men faces after 30 is poverty and desperation

We got many fast food chains.. oh well, not anymore - sanctions, war.. many west companies left us due to war, something like cancel culture. Although, many companies are back now, all this bravado left to rot XD

Why our toilets are slim? Hmmm hmmm.. i dont really think that majority of western women are fat - this is unlikely. They are fattening up on fast food, but we have exact same food here too

so - we got landwhales too, but lesser amount of them, due to less money on hands
Ok was being hyperbolic but its still 1/3 ans the average toilet weight is more than me at 155lbs

Attachments

• Obesity_in_Canada.svg.png
    Obesity_in_Canada.svg.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Ok was being hyperbolic but its still 1/3 ans the average toilet weight is more than me at 155lbs
Im not about Canada, im about Russia

Those were enjoyable. :feelscomfy:
You have good taste :feelsokman:

Some more for you:
(I dont like most of their songs and these are a bit different to the other two, but maybe you like them as well.)

This ones just funny:

Last edited: