Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dan Bilzerian's youth and teenage years

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
What do we know about Dan Bilzerian's youth and teenage years? He seems to me like a typical case of overcompensating for lost youth. But I can't be sure, I just don't understand why he does all this stuff in his 30's.

Why wouldn't you do these things in your 30s or in any time period?

He have his daddy's money

I wonder as well what he was like as a teen or in his twenties.

he's a trust fund manlet who failed out of seal school so he acts tough by having lots of gun and pays prostitutes to be with him. he's a total faggot.

Here are some answers. Apparently, he was extremely unpopular in high school. That explains a lot of things:

https://www.therichest.com/expensiv...y-secrets-you-didnt-know-about-dan-bilzerian/

"Dan Bilzerian suggests that his father's legal problems may have shaped his own lifelong hatred of authority; he has admitted that he hated high school and was extremely unpopular as a teenager. He was often lonely and was widely ridiculed by his classmates after his father was jailed.
Bilzerian had a rootless existence during this period. He moved school twice after Bilzerian Sr. was doing time, quickly finding himself expelled from both due to his outrageous behaviour. Bilzerian carried on this stigma of unpopularity into his military 'career' - his father had won a Bronze Star in Vietnam and Dan felt that he was widely disrespected by instructors and fellow grunts alike for his association to the criminal ex-serviceman."

Here are some answers. Apparently, he was extremely unpopular in high school. That explains a lot of things:

https://www.therichest.com/expensiv...y-secrets-you-didnt-know-about-dan-bilzerian/

"Dan Bilzerian suggests that his father's legal problems may have shaped his own lifelong hatred of authority; he has admitted that he hated high school and was extremely unpopular as a teenager. He was often lonely and was widely ridiculed by his classmates after his father was jailed.
Bilzerian had a rootless existence during this period. He moved school twice after Bilzerian Sr. was doing time, quickly finding himself expelled from both due to his outrageous behaviour. Bilzerian carried on this stigma of unpopularity into his military 'career' - his father had won a Bronze Star in Vietnam and Dan felt that he was widely disrespected by instructors and fellow grunts alike for his association to the criminal ex-serviceman."

he is a whore

He already said in multiple interviews that he didn’t get much sex growing up and he made the Instagram to get laid.

I fucking hate Dan Bilzerian

What do we know about Dan Bilzerian's youth and teenage years? He seems to me like a typical case of overcompensating for lost youth. But I can't be sure, I just don't understand why he does all this stuff in his 30's.

His daddy always worked and scammed people and he missed his daddies attention growing up.

Then he was a try hard attention seeker that failed until he put his life on instagram to mog everyone. But he seems like a cool dude if u saw his house party video