Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dan bilzerian... The ultimate fake f*ck

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

Just lmao so it turns out this guy's extravagant lifestyle was all fake a shit... This guy is the ultimate tool, douchebag, trust fund kid. Not to say that I wouldn't want to live his life, but the guy tries too hard to be popular imo.

Last edited:
How is that fake. Wasn't his dad millionaire

How is that fake. Wasn't his dad millionaire
He's rented out things that aren't his to make him look rich and lied about how he got his money saying that he won it in poker lol bs... The dude is a walking billboard, a living advertisement. To every loser out in society, basically building a fake image of success that wasn't ever earned

Never heard of him tbh.

Yeah it's true he is spending all this stolen money while chad bangs prime pussy for free. He's just an high level simp

He's rented out things that aren't his to make him look rich and lied about how he got his money saying that he won it in poker lol bs... The dude is a walking billboard, a living advertisement. To every loser out in society, basically building a fake image of success that wasn't ever earned
Still, renting out a house that costs tens of millions still requires serious money.
And even if he does rent it, it gets him pussy which is what matters in the end.
All things are just a means to pussy.
I wish I was him.

mogs me at lying and inheriting

Inherited most of his money from his rich daddy who himself also obtained it through scamming people. Father like son

Still, renting out a house that costs tens of millions still requires serious money.
And even if he does rent it, it gets him pussy which is what matters in the end.
I wish I was him.
yeah the video maker just seems like a salty bitch, he got to fuck a ton of stacies and now the stacies are probably begging to fuck him, I doubt he needs to spend any money to get that at this point and he can just post ads on his instagram and make 10 million a month doing that alone or maybe even more. he wins. everyone is fake and is expected to be fake. normies expect you to giga fraud. and if you're honest you're shooting yourself in the foot

yeah the video maker just seems like a salty bitch, he got to fuck a ton of stacies and now the stacies are probably begging to fuck him, I doubt he needs to spend any money to get that at this point and he can just post ads on his instagram and make 10 million a month doing that alone or maybe even more. he wins. everyone is fake and is expected to be fake. normies expect you to giga fraud. and if you're honest you're shooting yourself in the foot
100%. He can just offer stacies an IG shout out in exchange for anal and they’d all do it

I wish I was him.
Tbh

Cope. He still lives in that house, regardless if its rented or not. he still fucks playboy models
keep coping

Fake how?? I would rather be him that Warren Buffet

The dude is a walking billboard, a living advertisement.
That's what I first thought when I got to know about him. I don't understand how can anyone take his facade seriously.

Ever seen him clean shaven? Even with all the lies he told that beard was the biggest of all.

Another fame-seeking attention whore with daddy's money and zero responsibilities in life. Of course the Jebus Gawd gives him looks on top of everything else since the poor trust fund baby just didn't have enough in life.

Meanwhile, we rot as uggos with little money in shit jobs with parents that don't have fuck all.

High IQ post

Another Basement Dweller IQ thread

He is throat fucking an 18 year old 6ft tall Swedish model giga Stacy in his expensive Yatch right now as we speak while you rot and postmaxx on an obscure internet forum with less than 200 active members.

Always remember: It's not only over but it never began for you.

Just lmao so it turns out this guy's extravagant lifestyle was all fake a shit... This guy is the ultimate tool, douchebag, trust fund kid. Not to say that I wouldn't want to live his life, but the guy tries too hard to be popular imo.

Yeah he's fake, but he's rich though

He didn't earned it through work, he inherited those money in 2010 throw a trust fund. However, he looksmaxed like there's no tommorow and now he is one of the most famous men in the world.

He didn't earned it through work, he inherited those money in 2010 throw a trust fund. However, he looksmaxed like there's no tommorow and now he is one of the most famous men in the world.
Amazing what you can do with a small loan of daddy's millions.

hes a narcissistic arrogant prick faggot the only good part of his fake lifestyle is the models he pays to follow him around although he probably fucks some of them.

Lied about passing navy seal training twice as well.

That's how most people do it. You rent things to film in.

Massive cope, anyone here would change places with him in 0.0001 seconds, especially the guy who made the video who just sounds salty

I can’t hate on the guy.

The reason being is that Instagram thots are constantly being outed or outing themselves as leading fake lives with the motivations for it usually being fame, popularity or wanting to keep up with all the other instathots who appear to have all of their proverbial shit together and Jew mass media or even Jew entertainment media doesn’t bat an eyelid over it.

They don’t go out of their way with ape like ooking and screeching over the fake instathots as the manosphere (which includes us) does, because due to cultural foid worship, instituted by Jew rad feminism, foids get a pass for their bullshit behavior, meanwhile us men retardedly player hate on eachother whenever we’re given the opportunity to do so like a bunch of dumb monkeys and we do this because why I ask?

We must either think subconsciously that it’s going to somehow get us good boy points with all the dumb broads out there that will finally lead to sex with them for us or at the very least in a crabs in a bucket sense pull a guy like Bilzerian down to our level so “Haha! He won’t get any easy and hot young pussy anymore!!” we retardedly think in our vengeful simp nature.

Well I’m here to tell you guys WRONG on both counts.

We should instead be supporting guys like Bilzerian in frauding and exploiting a society that hates us and that we hate in kind since his doing so rubs a little of society’s own sick and vile narcissistic poison in its own face for a change.

Let society see its own reflection when Dan Bilzerian holds up its own reflection to it in his image and see how they like it for a change?

Not very much I presume.

And that is as good as any catalyst for change.

Last edited: