Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dan bilzerian did badly cold approaching

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
In his interview he said he approached women everywhere. Got rejected most of the time and only got pussy on odd occasions.

This guy actually got laid though unlike me who didn't get laid when cold approaching. Not a single time. I guess he was born in a different era so maybe you could approach 100 girls back then and fuck at least one of them.

conclusion: its over for many men

I guess he was born in a different era so maybe you could approach 100 girls back then and fuck at least one of them.
cope,he is a chadlite

He is low tier or subhuman when he gets a beard shave. :ping:

still good looking,but yeah he looksmaxxed very well through beard

He said he fucked 4 out of 100 girls he approached

instawhores use him for fame. he's an aging chadlite and whores could do better.

Does anyone know of any videos of PUA going badly? I love that kind of shit

That would be 99.9% of the raw footage PUA scammers film and cut out.

Dan bilzerian is a money maxed beardplanted manlet. Not a single woman around him would be there if he didnt have his yatchs and designer slides. A man like him would be going around the warehouse on the palletjack on the daily basis, with an empty studio apartment to come home to, to ldar in.