Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Damn

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Some tomboy lesbian bagger foid threw (slammed) my groceries back in my cart with disgust. Just my appearance and aura made her do that. Even though she's a subhuman ugly pathetic butch herself. It's over. I get no respect from anyone due to my appearance ..

Stupid fat cunt I hope u die in a car accident

Did you call her out on it?

No. I'm high inhib

I am too but if I'm in a car, I can drive by her and give her the finger before taking off. I've done this before. It's funny how angry normies get when you do this.

Had a black lady screaming at me, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FREAK?!" when I honked my horn at her and gestured at her. Lifefuel

what a faggot

I am too but if I'm in a car, I can drive by her and give her the finger before taking off. I've done this before. It's funny how angry normies get when you do this.

Had a black lady screaming at me, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FREAK?!" when I honked my horn at her and gestured at her. Lifefuel

Let me stop u in your first sentence lol I don't drive..

Where's the driverlicsenceCel?
what a faggot

Nigger

At this point I'm one step away from snapping. But a hateful glare usually gets the point across.

>black
>lady

Pick one

black foids are the absolute worst too... She was the one who was rude to me in the first place by cutting me off.

Yeah I know right? Try having one as your mother.

Even though she's a subhuman ugly pathetic butch herself.
She probably thinks you were looking at her sexually because all foids are full of themselves. Lol dumb sub human dike.

Some tomboy lesbian bagger foid threw (slammed) my groceries back in my cart with disgust. Just my appearance and aura made her do that. Even though she's a subhuman ugly pathetic butch herself. It's over. I get no respect from anyone due to my appearance ..

Stupid fat cunt I hope u die in a car accident

I would've quietly say "Sorry if I bothered you, sir." And leave.
Probably would've raged you misgendered him.

With blacks I like to yell “Trumps President now!”

I always come up with good comebacks like that AFTER the fact smh. When I'm seething in my own head hours later

Wow, same happened with me recently. Dykes hate incels, they can tell we post here.
I would've quietly say "Sorry if I bothered you, sir." And leave.
Probably would've raged you misgendered him.
Lol.

Wow, same happened with me recently. Dykes hate incels, they can tell we post here.

There's 2 dykes at this store that hate me. Idk if it's because they want to be me or something. They want my male organs and they're jealous that they're stuck as bull dykes

There's 2 dykes at this store that hate me. Idk if it's because they want to be me or something. They want my male organs and they're jealous that they're stuck as bull dykes
High iq. They want our bodies because they think we're wasting our male potential, and they think they can do much better with our bodies than we are. Ever since I grew a beard I've been noticing it even more.

My fellow incels hate me too. Gonna step away

I am too but if I'm in a car, I can drive by

Literally the ER move. Based and ERpilled.

I'm very high inhib, but on the road I'm 0hib, tbh. If some retards blocking my way I get pissseeeeed, had a few guys chase me after I honked at them or overtook them by doing some dumb shit. Another time, a bus tried to cut me off without signaling and then started tailgating me, so I dropped from 50 (the speed limit) to 20 and blocked it for as long as I could until it turned 5 minutes later.

Last edited:
She deserves to die painfully

Literally the ER move. Based and ERpilled.

I'm very high inhib, but on the road I'm 0hib, tbh. If some retards blocking my way I get pissseeeeed, had a few guys chase me after I honked at them or overtook them by doing some dumb shit. Another time, a bus tried to cut me off without signaling and then started tailgating me, so I dropped from 50 (the speed limit) to 20 and blocked it for as long as I could until it turned 5 minutes later.

Another fellow roadragecel! I do that stuff too tbh.

The literal worst thing I did was I tried to intentionally crash into another car once. He was going very slowly so I passed him and slowed him down. He got pissed and tried to pass me so I swerved to block him from passing me. I forced him to go 15mph until we came up to an intersection, he then SLAMMED ON THE GAS PEDAL to get pass me and I tried to hit him as he passed me. He must've thought I was an insane psychopath!

I would have ape'd out and torn her arms off.

I get my groceries delivered and dropped off (I'm a gorilla)

If I was able to interact with cashiers and a foid did this, I would have caved her skull in.

GtQPUD5

why the fuck didnt you tell her to stop or fuck off

Weird, I just carry my own bags.

Last time I was mistreated by a foid at the grocery store I complained to corporate and they came down on the manager who called me and apologized and gave me a gift card.

Brutal tbh i'm high inhib but i would insult that useless cum dumpster if she did that to me

black foids are the absolute worst too... She was the one who was rude to me in the first place by cutting me off.
Yeah but they're obnoxious & genuinely don't see anything wrong with their behaviour, thinking they've done nothing wrong.

Cashiers' disgust at your looks is so fucking real. Whenever I come to the local store for eats and various minor things the foid at the cash does not even bother herself to pack my fucking purchases. She just slams them against the counter with the sound telling of her annoyance with me. That's because I'm a manlet who doesn't look manly and intimidating so she kinda thinks she can freely freak out at me when in a bad mood. When some big guy comes over she always acts courteous and friendly. Noticed that on numerous ocassions.

Should've told that bitch to call the manager

High iq. They want our bodies because they think we're wasting our male potential, and they think they can do much better with our bodies than we are. Ever since I grew a beard I've been noticing it even more.

I've seen the most pathetic profile on IG earlier. A butch who completed her transformation into a full "man" (Cell's final form. DBZ anyone?). Looks JUST like a man nowadays with a beard fuller than mine (haha) and some big muscles. I used to be okay with tranny fags all of my life because they pose NO threat to me. But after this dyke encounter at the grocery store and a bunch of tranny fags giving my only "likes" on dating apps, FUCK THEM

Buy goer watches then

Cashiers' disgust at your looks is so fucking real. Whenever I come to the local store for eats and various minor things the foid at the cash does not even bother herself to pack my fucking purchases. She just slams them against the counter with the sound telling of her annoyance with me. That's because I'm a manlet who doesn't look manly and intimidating so she kinda thinks she can freely freak out at me when in a bad mood. When some big guy comes over she always acts courteous and friendly. Noticed that on numerous ocassions.

Absolutely. Us ugly men get 0 respect