Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel damn

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
its my new record ngl
Damn

Guess who send u a msg in inbox
Btw bragger i never got even 20 alarts CHAD :feelstrash: :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

Guess who send u a msg in inbox
Btw bragger i never got even 20 alarts CHAD :feelstrash: :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

one was from u, one from @alone and one from @Pareg in group convesation

90% of my pm are warnings :feelsbadman:

OP has statusmaxxed

MODS HE'S BRAGGING REEEEEEE

Most I got was 19 alerts and 1 message. I must rope now

Rules

• Bragging: No (discussing nor requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging. looksmax.org is more suitable to discuss romance. Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban. No larping; there's a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending they never happened.
MODS HE'S BRAGGING REEEEEEE

Rules

• Bragging: No (discussing nor requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging. looksmax.org is more suitable to discuss romance. Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban. No larping; there's a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending they never happened.
im afraid to tell that i bought new pair of shoes coz i will be reported for bragging

mogs me to hell and back

See you in ban appeal section
5DEEB17A C35A 4F03 A04F 945E09A6D856

Just noticed you have 4600 posts but have the 1000 post color name

Jfl

@Insomniac does it make u scared

I’m scared of you catching up to my post count