Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn...you can't ever escape manletism...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Say what you will about Cuckerberg but he is probably the world's youngest self-made multi-billionaire. But the media still knocks his height.

4B07900100000578-0-image-a-30_1523400220473.jpg

Manlets on suicide watch.

Btw, cuckerberg is a shrewed motherfucking jew. He used to be an incel in his college. But he escaped inceldom by moneymaxxing. He made his fortune by catering the thirst of validation of normies and stacies, by make them buying into his shit called "facebook". Then he married a 2/10 noodleogre so that he will never get cucked. I am quite sure he is blackpilled and he is fully aware of his past inceldom, JBW and other theories. I also have a gut feeling that he lurks in this forum.

Last edited:
Loser got an ugly roastie chink wife instead of using his billions to fuck hot woman everyday.
He must be insane, or gay.

why are manlets so insecure about their height

why are manlets so insecure about their height

Sometimes sitting at a table that isn't the right height can be uncomfortable. Or moreover...why didn't he just make sure that he had an office chair that you can adjust the height.

what can you expect of someone who is successful thanks to the jews and their agenda.
Legit I don't even see what the point of his billions of dollars are if that's how he's living.
If I was a billionaire I would fuck a different hot bitch every day and only get married in my late age.
But this cuck got married so young and he was probably still a virgin.

Say what you will about Cuckerberg but he is probably the world's youngest self-made multi-billionaire. But the media still knocks his height.

4B07900100000578-0-image-a-30_1523400220473.jpg
Weird, Jeff Bezos is also 5'7'' and no one mocks his height

Btw, cuckerberg is a shrewed motherfucking jew. He used to be an incel in his college. But he escaped inceldom by moneymaxxing. He made his fortune by catering the thirst of validation of normies and stacies, by make them buying into his shit called "facebook". Then he married a 2/10 noodleogre so that he will never get cucked. I am quite sure he is blackpilled and he is fully aware of his past inceldom, JBW and other theories. I also have a gut feeling that he lurks in this forum.

zucc was never incel, he had his asian waifu harvard doctor gf since highschool

zucc was never incel, he had his asian waifu harvard doctor gf since highschool
Nope, his "face books/facemash" went viral during his sophomore year at harvard and at the exact same time he started to date that noodleogre. Clearly that noodleogre fall for his newly found fame (also JBW theory in action). Throughout his life (until university freshman) he was an incel nerd. He would be posting here today if he had no money/fame.

Cuckerberg will unleash the nuclear blackpill on the world once he gets divorce-raped.

Cuckerberg will unleash the nuclear blackpill on the world once he gets divorce-raped.

Any asians that live in the west think they are white and have degenerate white mentality.
JFL this noodleorge rotated Chad cocks while this Incel was going through incel hell working and creating something that she can now enjoy for free.

It's over for cuckerberg tbh

Nope, his "face books/facemash" went viral during his sophomore year at harvard and at the exact same time he started to date that noodleogre. Clearly that noodleogre fall for his newly found fame (also JBW theory in action). Throughout his life (until university freshman) he was an incel nerd. He would be posting here today if he had no money/fame.
You broke down his case very well.

Depends if you’re young enough.

Legit I don't even see what the point of his billions of dollars are if that's how he's living.
If I was a billionaire I would fuck a different hot bitch every day and only get married in my late age.
But this cuck got married so young and he was probably still a virgin.
What if he is still a virgin?? :feelsmega:

Btw, how tall is Zuckerberg anyway?

Loser got an ugly roastie chink wife instead of using his billions to fuck hot woman everyday.
He must be insane, or gay.
ltr with decent girl> plain sex every day with literal whores

Kek. A short torso must be a fucking death sentence. Thank god I don't have one.

Lol i literally wpuld not give a fuck if i had a billion dollars. I could order the killing of anybody who disrespects me