Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn why cant we just escape from this shithole of a planet

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★

It's a prison planet, you aren't ment to have an exit through using any means except for death. You'll rot on this planet until you close your eyes for the last time and see the reaper. I hope you have a lot of good karma when you meet him. :feelscomfy:

It's a prison planet, you aren't ment to have an exit through using any means except for death. You'll rot on this planet until you close your eyes for the last time and see the reaper. I hope you have a lot of good karma when you meet him. :feelscomfy:
I Want to travel and conquer the stars but it was not meant to be

It's a prison realm, you aren't ment to have an exit through using any means including death. You'll rot on realm until you close your eyes for the last time and see the reaper. I hope you have a lot of good karma when you meet him. Then you come back rinse and repeat :feelscomfy:
*Fixed it for you...

Why would the elite let us escape their clutches? The only way we will get into outer space is if Jeff bezos wants an Amazon facility up there