Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Damn whoever attacked Trump! Look at the tactics his opponents will use!

Fucking beanERs - if it was a Mexican, I’m losing my damn mind!

They cant stop him. that faggot just won him the election even further lmao

Staging for the sake of raising popularity to win elections? Like, hey look im a political hero, enemies tries to kill me but I'm still standing for you

I think most of the shots we heard were the SS shooting the assassin. Care to wager how many holes they put in him?

Staging for the sake of raising popularity to win elections? Like, hey look im a political hero, enemies tries to kill me but I'm still standing for you
How many times was Biden almost assassinated?

Democrats are going to have to rig the polls even harder

@Darth_Aurelius is this one of you're boys? We know all you're Nazi talk means nothing and you let jews and niggers in you're cult... Why not wetbacks too?

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

jfl at you all missing this truecel just standing there not even budging probably non NT schizoid

@Darth_Aurelius is this one of you're boys? We know all you're Nazi talk means nothing and you let jews and niggers in you're cult... Why not wetbacks too?
its for all incels

I’m going to analyze the people on the stage behind him. That one foid is holding up a sign that reads, “You’re fired,” - how convenient is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back