Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Damn, too many blackpills from these hoes

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you want to watch it, be prepared to be drowned in the list of requirements that these "queens" have for you.

source.gif

BRUH...i don't have anything they ask for. its over

There are reasons I hate women
full

"A square-jawline....is that weird? teeheehee!"

Cliffs: ahhh...its over

I will save myself
The
Bandwidth
And
Not give them cunts
Any
Ad revenue!
Because
I know
That it is
Over​

jfl at all the tallfags here

"A square-jawline....is that weird? teeheehee!"

Cliffs: ahhh...its over
How come she didn't say she wants a guy who volunteers at his local orphanage?

In moments like this I understand comicbook supervillains who just want to destroy this piece of shit world.

In moments like this I understand comicbook supervillains who just want to destroy this piece of shit world.
If anything good and evil are a matter of perspective

Wrong. All superheroes are evil gigachads who bully goodhearted incel supervillains
Ngl everything makes sense now. When you think about it, Dr. Doom is a genius with a deformed face and Lex Luthor is a baldcel, Thanos, Darkseid and Doomsday are all ugly as fuck (Thanos was even bullied by his own people and got turned into a psycho after being cucked by Death lol, brutal comicpill). Unless ofc you mention some anime/videogames gigachads such as Aizen, Sephiroth, Madara, and so forth

I wish they all slowly starved to death in Minecraft.

"I like a funny guy with a nice personality".

That's not blackpilled. That is a room full of female liars (all women are liars) and women lying about sexual attraction being about "personality" (all women lie about this too).

Personality means face.

7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png

Last edited:
Look at them. They all look ugly and short yet want a man who has a square jaw and tall.

Hmmm, lets see...

A negress, a wetback and a mystery meat half chinkess...???

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

omg she "let" the 5'5 guy "take her out to eat". Biggest blackpill in the whole video! poor cuck didn't know what hit him I'll bet!

Just be chad.

“I like a square jaw, is that weird teehee?”

foids are not sentient. They think they are unique and unlike any other girl. They seriously think their preferences are unique to them.. no bitch.. every other girl in the world, alive or dead, loves men with square jaws.

also Jfl at “I let a 5’5” guy take me out to eat”

LET HIM TAKE ME OUT TO EAT
LET HIM

As if it’s a privilege... fucking Christ. And the bitch considers it a date so now she can say “oh yeah I dated a short guy once”

here is my list filthy cunts.1 clean yo self. 2 lick up all the spit you left behind on the floor from drooling over the dogs at the pound. 3 lose 50 pounds in two days. 4 use a pressure cleaner to clean yo vag. 5 stick your nose up your own ass and tell me if you are fresh. 6 after I pay for dinner cut your fucking wrists so I can watch, I call that an equivalent exchange. 7 when looking up from hell give me a 5 out of 5 for performance, remember I love you after I receive the inheritance fuck a new foid and repeat, foid digger 101.

You know how a lot of women seem to mention that they don’t like short guys because they are “arrogant” and have a “Napoleon complex”?

Maybe they wouldn’t feel so fucking insecure if they weren’t mocked and rejected for their height.

Basically
tall+
Athletic+
Square jaw+
Entertaining
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Basically
tall+
Athletic+
Square jaw+
Entertaining
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
I mean I feel like the athletic part isn’t something most here would get upset about since everyone here talks about lifting 5 days a week and tells any dude who is fat to fuck off

I mean I feel like the athletic part isn’t something most here would get upset about since everyone here talks about lifting 5 days a week and tells any dude who is fat to fuck off
True
But what they mean with athetic is that slender Wide framed body like David Laid

I will save myself
The
Bandwidth
And
Not give them cunts
Any
Ad revenue!
Because
I know
That it is
Over​

True
But what they mean with athetic is that slender Wide framed body like David Laid
tbh even in this place I hilariously sometimes feel insecure about my body, like I shake my head when people say that you can’t be incel unless you are still 10% body fat, lean and jacked like come on, getting like that takes a shit ton of commitment and hard work, like way harder than simply “putting the fork down” or “eat a sandwich”

Wrong. All superheroes are evil gigachads who bully goodhearted incel supervillains
That's true.
Batman is a statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed gigachad and one of his villains is penguin, deformed, ugly as fuck ultra manlet that was abandoned by his parents.
Devito penguin

What could any man who meets those requirements get out of a relationship with these washed up old hags?

tbh even in this place I hilariously sometimes feel insecure about my body, like I shake my head when people say that you can’t be incel unless you are still 10% body fat, lean and jacked like come on, getting like that takes a shit ton of commitment and hard work, like way harder than simply “putting the fork down” or “eat a sandwich”
Low bodyfat ,strong neck and veins on the arms is probably the only thing we need

THOT LEVEL OVER 300

D81a793c49b93cd14f3c7e3534a6cb76

TARGET IS TO BE COMPLETELY ELIMINATED PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Attachments

• aaaaaaa.gif
    aaaaaaa.gif
    565.9 KB · Views: 8
Low bodyfat ,strong neck and veins on the arms is probably the only thing we need
I mean I’m losing weight and hoping there’s something decent under there but I have a ways to go to get to 10% BF and I know I can be lazy sometimes lol