Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Damn, some slut's pen dropped near me during class. I didnt pick it up. It dropped again, I didn't pick it up, but some cuck tried to get it.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
White knights are worse than femails in some case. Lots of the girls in our school are obnoxious, loud and overall disgusting. All women are bad people. This slut was just on its phone the whole time and eating and drinking Starbucks (really ironic to my post earlier today). The pen dropped near me, and I was too focused on the professor teaching. The girl paused hoping I would pick it up and they just kicked it over with their feet. At the end of class, it fell again and some cuck TURNED AROUND to make sure it got the pen back. I would love to hear this guy say something to me. He looks incel tier himself but is about 5'11 so that rules him out of being incel.

I'm 5'11", where's my gf?

Was she drinking a vanilla latte?

Your tag is wrong, the correct that for this thread is [Story].

White knights are worse than femails in some case. Lots of the girls in our school are obnoxious, loud and overall disgusting. All women are bad people. This slut was just on its phone the whole time and eating and drinking Starbucks (really ironic to my post earlier today). The pen dropped near me, and I was too focused on the professor teaching. The girl paused hoping I would pick it up and they just kicked it over with their feet. At the end of class, it fell again and some cuck TURNED AROUND to make sure it got the pen back. I would love to hear this guy say something to me. He looks incel tier himself but is about 5'11 so that rules him out of being incel.
Yeah. Helping women is a bad idea. It's more fulfilling to watch them struggle. Takes a bit of self-control, but pays for itself in the long run.

White knights and cucks are the same thing.

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

Cucks are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back