Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn of my two normie friends both are doing overtime work to get more money to support their gf's so can't hang out

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Thing modern cucks fail so badly on is past men worked to support their wife and children. But their wife actually bore them children and not just one child. Thats different in my book.

Modern cucks are paying the same money to a foid who didn't bear them children. Last weekend my friend's noodle was actually on a 'girls trip' to another city where she stayed for two nights in another city with her party girl friends. While my friend was doing household chores like the errands and cleaning, this after he worked all week to make money and he pays for everything.

Wahoo one of my friends asked his girlfriend if he could go for a walk with me tomorrow while she is doing other things in the afternoon. And she is giving him some time off working and doing housework.

Thing modern cucks fail so badly on is past men worked to support their wife and children. But their wife actually bore them children and not just one child. Thats different in my book.

Modern cucks are paying the same money to a foid who didn't bear them children. Last weekend my friend's noodle was actually on a 'girls trip' to another city where she stayed for two nights in another city with her party girl friends. While my friend was doing household chores like the errands and cleaning, this after he worked all week to make money and he pays for everything.
Yeah modern-day Men are usually utter cuckcels "No Bro I cant go out despite planning it for weeks my gf said I cant" this makes me want to ER both of them usually ngl Her for being a Bitch and Him for being an Utter spineless fag

You have friends? Must be a fakecel

Yeah modern-day Men are usually utter cuckcels "No Bro I cant go out despite planning it for weeks my gf said I cant" this makes me want to ER both of them usually ngl Her for being a Bitch and Him for being an Utter spineless fag

That happens to me so often. I have planned time to meet up days and days ahead.. that their gf agreed to gave them permission and set times he was allowed to go and meet me. But then something comes up like she wants to buy something or the cuck to drive her to meet relatives or the cuck didn't finish the renovations fast enough, so she says he can't go.

JFL at the modern state of men.
@DarkStar @RealSchizo

That happens to me so often. I have planned time to meet up days and days ahead.. that their gf agreed to gave them permission and set times he was allowed to go and meet me. But then something comes up like she wants to buy something or the cuck to drive her to meet relatives or the cuck didn't finish the renovations fast enough, so she says he can't go.
This is what Pussy can do to a Man.

Last weekend my friend's noodle was actually on a 'girls trip' to another city where she stayed for two nights in another city with her party girl friends
She was riding Chad's and Tyrone's dick. Probably doing a threesome.
Your friend is a giga cuck if he allowed that slut to go on such a trip. It's always about riding the Chad carousel.

My two friends both have no children. I meant past men supported their wife and children.
These men also had rights to their children.
Today the foid can run away with your children at any time. Nevertheless, you continue to pay alimony, or a strange cuck plays daddy.

These cucks need to be castrated (in real life).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back