Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn just had an argument with my mom

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
She said I am a dumb fucker with no friends.

:feelscry: true

Oh she also said I am not like other kids or teens, that I am different. Kewl

That's rude :/

Don't listen to her man. Parents usually want the best for you but they can fuck up and say the wrong shit sometimes. My own mom has said I'm just like my dad in fights before (left us when I was 3, no warning no support) but we have a great relationship now.
Focus on yourself, if she tries to put you down then get better people who support you as friends. Don't hang on to toxic people
Easy to say I know, but once you practice it EVERYTHING gets better

rape that tatar bitch she is responsible for ur inferior mongo admixture anyways jfl@u

Don't listen to her man. Parents usually want the best for you but they can fuck up and say the wrong shit sometimes. My own mom has said I'm just like my dad in fights before (left us when I was 3, no warning no support) but we have a great relationship now.
Focus on yourself, if she tries to put you down then get better people who support you as friends. Don't hang on to toxic people
Easy to say I know, but once you practice it EVERYTHING gets better
Yes she probably said that out of rage outburst but it's still true lol

My mother takes mdeication to cope with the fact that I'm a virgin subhuman. Lat time she was happy was when I told a girl was gonna come over and I needed the house.

legit rape her

Tell her she gave you shit genes

Call her a rude bitch. She shouldn't talk to you like that.

Do incels tend to have cruel parents or overprotective parents? Or can you be retarded with normal ones?

Overall, for me the biggest fear is to get offended. Especially, getting offended at the truth. Stupid critique can be ignored, good critique only helps.

In your case, if your mom were normal, you could probably joke that she was too retarded to keep her husband xDD

Tell her that she is a worthless whore and the reason you are suffERing

Rope and write "Happy now?" as a suicide note.