Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious damn its over for men since 1925

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
CKW39Ub.jpg

Yeah men are useless even though they are mainly the ones to come up with technological innovation...

says the cock carousel, Tesla was right

Hilarious. Just hilarious.

the useless slut calls men useless kek

What he said?
“The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry,” the inventor explained in cringe-worthy detail. “This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.”

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/why-nikola-tesla-is-an-unlikely-hero-to-mens-rights-act-1661132299

“The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry,” the inventor explained in cringe-worthy detail. “This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.”

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/why-nikola-tesla-is-an-unlikely-hero-to-mens-rights-act-1661132299
If I could,i would rape all those people who lead us to this. But seems like world government are ex-incels who are now dominate this world.

lmao this ancient whore lived when half the men were fighting in two world wars while she stayed back and fucked draft-dodging chad

lmao this ancient whore lived when half the men were fighting in two world wars while she stayed back and fucked draft-dodging chad
I read some info about french women who fucked nazi when France was occupied.

Men should just let women fend for themselves.