Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Damn, isn't it interesting that most porch pirates are women?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I see videos and hear news about it all the time. There are male porch pirates but they are in the minority. Most men have integrity and good morals. All women don't. They are the ones who do this. I go on r/pussypassdenied and see a few videos of women getting caught which is great. Today I had something delivered and went out to get it and a woman was turned around, stopped, and staring it. I saw this right when I opened the door. They are all snakes. I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't out there. I'm not even the first one to mention this. Femails have many ways to make money without chancing getting sent to prison. I have no idea why they are low IQ enough to steal parcels in the first place.

Porch Pirates are folks who either stalk parcel carriers to steal packages or they happen to be walking and take them from porches. Most commonly found during holidays but still year round. Mostly consist of women and normies in general.

Last edited:
They rely on the optics of situations to make them the victim. They spot neighbors who are big and ugly, and just accuse them of rape, and then say that the guy saying she is a porch pirate is just a desperate reaccusation.

They rely on the optics of situations to make them the victim. They spot neighbors who are big and ugly, and just accuse them of rape, and then say that the guy saying she is a porch pirate is just a desperate reaccusation.
All femails are evil "people." They pretend to be victims.

Im surprised that subreddit still exists

A few banana peels would solve the problem.

Same. I like going there from time to time. I'd be upset if that sub went away.
Wont be long tbh. Just needs enough exposure and some group of whores and cucks will be outraged

That's a low T type of crime.

Porch pirates :feelshaha:
I haven't heard that term before.
Lol. I didn't like the term at first but people use it often so I just adapted to it. I mostly like the refer to them as "thieves."

Lol. I didn't like the term at first but people use it often so I just adapted to it. I mostly like the refer to them as "thieves."
Someone made fun of me because I said thievery instead of theft even though it was the correct form in the context. I need to stop being so non NT tbh.