Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn gandy is getting dethroned

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

The height mog the skull mog the frame mog the presence mog

Lmao, based?

This is brutal

View attachment 164590

The height mog the skull mog the frame mog the presence mog
Hapas with the eye shape and maxilla of a white man and the skull of an asian can be moggers tbh. Blackcels need to afromax if small skull

He’s getting old

Hapas with the eye shape and maxilla of a white man and the skull of an asian can be moggers tbh. Blackcels should afromax
Afro's seem to make one look worse unless they cover facial features though

Hapas with the eye shape and maxilla of a white man and the skull of an asian can be moggers tbh. Blackcels should afromax because small skull

TBH our 1 goal as incels should be encouraging race mixing this is how you have moggers like this i don't want future incels no one should have to suffer this shit
He’s getting old

Same with the guy on the right tbh i don't know his name

TBH our 1 goal as incels should be encouraging race mixing this is how you have moggers like this i don't want future incels no one should have to suffer this shit
just create meeks bro

just get create meeks bro

TBH i don't understand why storm front cels are against this shit if you wanna create incels have white on whites have sex if you want slayers create hapa's and mulatoo's ded serious even genetically half raced is better and er was a massive volcel the nigga literally expected women to come to him when he wasn't even the top tier mixture like this guy

Afro's seem to make one look worse unless they cover facial features though
u can use it to cover a bad hairline, and it helps with prescence. If you get side fade it can be pretty chad haircut

Just looked him up, HE IS 1.91M YET STILL GETS HEIGHT MOGGED HERE, IT IS OVER!

TBH i don't understand why storm front cels are against this shit if you wanna create incels have white on whites have sex if you want slayers create hapa's and mulatoo's ded serious even genetically half raced is better and er was a massive volcel the nigga literally expected women to come to him when he wasn't even the top tier mixture like this guy
a lot of hapas look like monstrocities, only if the right genes make it. ER looked decent similar to OPs Mogger he was just shit at taking pictures and had a superiority complex

a lot of hapas look like monstrocities, only if the right genes make it. ER looked decent similar to OPs Mogger he was just shit at taking pictures and had a superiority complex

Not from what i have seen though even this 5 foot 3 white asian at school mogs me in looks
Tera-Chang tbh. It’s OVER for Gandy-copers

Imagine this guy is taller than 191cm fuck me the mog