Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn, everyone in Canada hates curries now

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They blame curries for all this country's problems. Everyone is shitting on curry international students, would they feel the same way if the international students were white?

No, because white students don't conduct themselves like this:

It has nothing to do with their intelligence or behavior, it's 100% how they look.
To some extent, you're right about that. Nig migrants cause even more problems than curries do, but normies let it slide or even defend them 'cause nigs look masculine and we don't

All of curries I have worked with were being lazy scum and asslickers

Screenshot 20240627 045525 X
Screenshot 20240627 050147 Chrome
Screenshot 20240627 050159 Chrome

US is going to become an even bigger shithole than Canada. Either Trump wins and he gives poocoon students permanent residence after they graduate, or Biden wins and Kamala Harris will eventually replace him and she'll become the first half-curry half-nigger foid president.

What cope?
Canadians are about the sweetest, kindest Whities on earth. In some places it's against the law to lock you're doors! (Arctic survival laws, similar to native American laws)

And as such, there highest philosophy is "politeness" and "consideration" for others. Something an India shitshin curry cannot comprehend.

They are perhaps the least lookist folks around because "it isn't polite."

(Ofc, I'm talking in general about the Canadian stereotype)

Those currys are judged solely by there actions. They are rude and inconsiderate.

Last edited:
They blame curries for all this country's problems. Everyone is shitting on curry international students, would they feel the same way if the international students were white?
either your people stop shitting in the streets or I correct them

US is going to become an even bigger shithole than Canada. Either Trump wins and he gives poocoon students permanent residence after they graduate, or Biden wins and Kamala Harris will eventually replace him and she'll become the first half-curry half-nigger foid president.
Female in power will lead to devastation. You and I know what poison is better

No