Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Damn, even family members hate ugly men. Here's an excellent example of good looking vs ugly family members.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I have a cousin who is light skinned, green eyed, a girl who even model lives in Canada. They look way different than the rest of us. We are currycels and this cousin looks nothing like an indian. They are worshipped everywhere and seen as some goddess. They went on social media asking for a cousin in the U.S. to get them a pair of mickey mouse socks since they couldn't purchase it from Canada. Not even 5 minutes later, a family members comments on the post showing the 'order confirmation' of the socks.

Then there is me, the black sheep, the ugliest family member. I'm the bottom barrel of the family but still show up. The other bottom barrels have had girlfriends though. I wanted a Dragonball z figure that is gamestop exclusive. There was a mass cancellation but very few orders were still fulfilled so the figure became super rare. A few EB Games received the figure in waves in Canada. I cannot purchase there since it's in store only and in another country. Can anyone guess what would happen if I made a post politely asking for someone to get the figure for me? Even if I reimburse the price and shipping. Amazing how the double standards are.

I hate my family tbh. My parent's see me as a failed experiment of some sort. I can't wait to learn some skills to moneymaxx and go somewhere.

Too bad cuz theyre stuck with me

I hate my family tbh. My parent's see me as a failed experiment of some sort. I can't wait to learn some skills to moneymaxx and go somewhere.
My family hates me but I don't really hate most of them. The awful part about family is that you don't choose who they are, how they act so you're stuck with them, sometimes till 18-24 until you are kicked out or are financially able to leave. I wish I was done with college already. Incels aren't no dependents. We can't be.

My family hates me but I don't really hate most of them. The awful part about family is that you don't choose who they are, how they act so you're stuck with them, sometimes till 18-24 until you are kicked out or are financially able to leave. I wish I was done with college already. Incels aren't no dependents. We can't be.
I most likely won't make it into college. I hope I will be good enough to be able to moneymaxx for living while I travel and Backpack and whatnot. I'll go somewhere in Asia.

Can't get hated by family if all of them are bottom tier lookswise :feelsthink:

Can't get hated by family if all of them are bottom tier lookswise :feelsthink:
Jokes on you, because of them you are bottom tier too

It must be sui fuel to know you have relatives that good looking. :feelsrope:

its over for curries, i've said it and i'll say it again

My family abandoned me. Its been about 8 years. Haven't seen the ones my age since childhood. Tbh post it anyway bro. Your cousin might get it for u.

I wanted a Dragonball z figure that is gamestop exclusive. There was a mass cancellation but very few orders were still fulfilled so the figure became super rare. A few EB Games received the figure in waves in Canada. I cannot purchase there since it's in store only and in another country.

Dude you should asked me or someone on the forum. I'm sure it would be eazy enough for someone here to get some cheap fucking plastic made in China piece of shit toy for you. but I guess if it gives you a little happiness in this life its worth it. I dunno try ebay and tell them you will pay extra for shipping to Cuckanda.

I can relate yea.

Parents are beauties, everyone I know openly mocks me for looking trashy.
Mother says my face is "awkward" often.

im going to be the richest family member in generations (barring the fact that my grandfather is a son of a minor military oficer of an overthrown regime and was later given massive tracts of land in the current unrecognized state then later funneled that money into a legitimate hostel business)

@RREEEEEEEEE

im going to be the richest family member in generations (barring the fact that my grandfather is a son of a minor military oficer of an overthrown regime and was later given massive tracts of land in the current unrecognized state then later funneled that money into a legitimate hostel business)

@RREEEEEEEEE
Damn, do you think you can ascend because of statusmaxxing? If so, don't forget me when you're slaying golddigger pussy left, right and center.

Damn, do you think you can ascend because of statusmaxxing? If so, don't forget me when you're slaying golddigger pussy left, right and center.

im 2 generations removed in a foreign land where everyone is white and i'm 5'3.5 brown ethnic, the land is going to be sold off so i'm pretty sure the uncle inheriting the funds.

i received a $80,000 house in the ghetto due to my father being disinherited after he got hauled off to a mental institution which was due to the fault of my grandparents stranding him in a foreign land (in which he somehow managed to reproduce despite being clearly mentally unstable). due to gentrification of this ghetto, the crime rates went from very high to only high due to nearby schools being built and the hiring of a single security patrol working 8-4

when i say richest, i mean that i should be able to save every single cent i make by buying only liability insurance and not having health insurance (if im going gonna be hit with a terminal illness before 40 then im 100% gonna take the death route) and investing all my time into passive income and stocks

faffd6a5034cb3ad0d4df16041496352.png

$40,000 isnt realistic but im also assuming ill be making $100k ez by the time i'm in early 30s and going upward '

either way i only need maybe $300k to have money to go full NEET (assuming my expenses don't scale up when I'm older) to withdraw $12,000 every year for maybe 25 years before i kill myself for having incontinence or dementia

this is also assuming the stock market doesnt go to shit or stagnate for a significant time in the next decade or two

if that happens then it was all just a prank

im 2 generations removed in a foreign land where everyone is white and i'm 5'3.5 brown ethnic, the land is going to be sold off so i'm pretty sure the uncle inheriting the funds.

i received a $80,000 house in the ghetto due to my father being disinherited after he got hauled off to a mental institution which was due to the fault of my grandparents stranding him in a foreign land (in which he somehow managed to reproduce despite being clearly mentally unstable). due to gentrification of this ghetto, the crime rates went from very high to only high due to nearby schools being built and the hiring of a single security patrol working 8-4

when i say richest, i mean that i should be able to save every single cent i make by buying only liability insurance and not having health insurance (if im going gonna be hit with a terminal illness before 40 then im 100% gonna take the death route) and investing all my time into passive income and stocks

faffd6a5034cb3ad0d4df16041496352.png

$40,000 isnt realistic but im also assuming ill be making $100k ez by the time i'm in early 30s and going upward '

either way i only need maybe $300k to have money to go full NEET (assuming my expenses don't scale up when I'm older) to withdraw $12,000 every year for maybe 25 years before i kill myself for having incontinence or dementia

Fuaaaaark bro, you can live the life that @NeetSupremacist wishes he could. Thanks for sharing your story, it's very interesting. I wonder what it's like to be rich; I'm poor as fuark lol. I get $1,000/month but that's nothing. I have to pay it all back as it is a student loan. I'm currently $15,000 in debt, give or take.

Fuaaaaark bro, you can live the life that @NeetSupremacist wishes he could. Thanks for sharing your story, it's very interesting. I wonder what it's like to be rich; I'm poor as fuark lol. I get $1,000/month but that's nothing. I have to pay it all back as it is a student loan. I'm currently $15,000 in debt, give or take.

Just get a loan from a bank and rope yourself afterwards theory.

I have no family. All passed on of old age.

My family treats me well enough but it’s obvious my younger and more attractive brother is the favorite tbh..

I’ve learned to get used to it though.

If youre ugly your parents will see you as failed,waste of sperm

Jesus sounds fucking brutal on sorry your going through that

If you would ask to purchase your item, they would tell you what's wrong with you, how come a grown man still collect figures.
Only because of your face.