Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

damn. cuck couldn't take it anymore and assaults his wife's boyfriends son

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Sxcmp99m82s41

Everyone in that pic is a retard

Kinda feel bad for the child tbh.
He'll be posting here at 8 if he survives.

It’s just human nature.

giphy.gif

This is a proof that cucks stay in a perpetual seething state. Seething cucks are hilarious.

Also cucks are so pathetic that they are not even hesitant to kill a newborn child out of jealousy and insecurity.

Here is the news report:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
imagine just chilling in the peaceful void of non existence and all of a sudden you're forced to live and exist as the spawn of a fat feminist and a polyamorous cuck

Thats why new sexual ideologies about transgenders and shit sucks so much. Gvt keep supporting that retards

imagine just chilling in the peaceful void of non existence and all of a sudden you're forced to live and exist as the spawn of a fat feminist and a polyamorous cuck
Genuinely feel bad for the kid another reason why soys should be eliminated for the betterment of society.

Agreed. Not his fault that his mom and everyone else are degenerates and he was the one who has to suffered the most, never to receive love and probably handicapped for life.

She should’ve either aborted or everyone involved should’ve been sterilized. This is what happens when society breaks down traditional family roles.

Seriously, why do foids like her are entitled to the right to reproduce?

If true, I wish I had the honor to give it back to him x10

Agreed. Not his fault that his mom and everyone else are degenerates and he was the one who has to suffered the most, never to receive love and probably handicapped for life.

She should’ve either aborted or everyone involved should’ve been sterilized. This is what happens when society breaks down traditional family roles.
Its insane when people act like the rampant degeneracy won't effect future generations and their kids.
This is prime example of what degeneracy does to children.
Any logical government would lock them up or sterilize them for even going down this path.

Can't blame him, kids and babies suck.

Everyone in that photo legit has the facial bone structure of people with severe mental deficits.

I see you have ascended to bluecel status.
Thankfully. Godspeed to you my friend to escape grayceldom, too.
Everyone in that photo legit has the facial bone structure of people with severe mental deficits.
Exactly. Even if you dad was a high-tier normie or chadlite, if your mom’s a retarded hambeast, you’ll still end up incel because of HER. Too bad hypergamy doesn’t go against their favor either.

The kid turned out to be a foid. If she lives, she would still grow up to get dicked by Chad.

The kid turned out to be a foid. If she lives, she would still grow up to get dicked by Chad.
Brutal.
But then again if she was raised by a 1950's Christian nuclear family that instilled good values she had a chance of being a trad girl or at least one with decency.
You can bet that is never gonna happen and shell become a bigger whore than her mother.

Brutal.
But then again if she was raised by a 1950's Christian nuclear family that instilled good values she had a chance of being a trad girl or at least one with decency.
You can bet that is never gonna happen and shell become a bigger whore than her mother.
Nah, if she was raised in the ‘50 she would probably rebel against her parents and grow up to be a hippie fucking Tyrones in Woodstock while tripping on LSD and end up a single mom while her looksmatch fights in the Vietnam War.

Nah, if she was raised in the ‘50 she would probably rebel against her parents and grow up to be a hippie fucking Tyrones in Woodstock while tripping on LSD and end up a single mom while her looksmatch fights in the Vietnam War.

Brutal reality pill

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Feel bad for the kid. Poor kid is probably going to have mental disabilities if he pulls through.

It’s not that family of cucks OP stop lying!

Reminds me when one of the Harpe brothers of serial killers murdered his newborn daughter by smashing her head against the trunk of a tree for crying loudly too much.

Last edited:
Obviously you were apart of that woman's harem of sorts, so you have to get used to "sharing" things. Even responsibility of a child that isn't yours, so in this case why would've he stayed in that "relationship" anyways? Let me guess you're mad that child wasn't yours? WELL WHO THE FUCK COULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT!!!! Cucks are so low-IQ it's pathetic.

He should have beaten the ugly whore

I guess we found out who wasn't the father. He got salty about it as well... What a piece of shit.

What a bunch of fucking worthless degenerates. The western world over the next generation will be defined by polygamy for Chad and Polyandry for normies. Probably the only half normal couples will be tech bros who bring a noodle whore over from SEA and have hapa kids.

Not even surprised, no way someone can stay in a disgusting relationship like that and stay insane. It was inevitable one of these cucks would uncuck themselves
Fixed

He looked the most normal in the video too. Like you could tell he didn't want to be there but had no choice because he didn't want to be alone.
Then the mental strain results in this.

This little piggy dated four other piggies and had a baby.
This little piggy married that piggy.
This little piggy joined along.
This little piggy is the daddy.
And this little piggy killed the baby and now he’s in jail.

Just imagine the reverse, a fat ugly guy having four girlfriends. Vagina >> all

These relationships will be the norm in 200 years

I hope every single one of them gets arrested for child abuse and they all rot in prison or die

If any single one of those cucks is his father (doubtful, he was probably conceived by Chad while the fat redditors cowered outside the bedroom) then yeah he'll either post here or rope.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just be a cuck, bro

There is not a single Chad or Stacy to be seen anywhere.

The baby that got sent to the hospital is a girl, so she’s probably not going to end up here.

giphy.gif

This is a proof that cucks stay in a perpetual seething state. Seething cucks are hilarious.

Also cucks are so pathetic that they are not even hesitant to kill a newborn child out of jealousy and insecurity.

Here is the news report:

giphy.gif

HAHAH. I think the fact that this is another "Florida Man" story is icing on the cake. I knew it would end up being that guy of the four, just like I knew it was the redhead man that would be the father. It seemed like he had an evil side to him that was repressed.

Also in a house with FOUR qp fathers a landwhale mother (and I guess a Grandmother) and none of them prevented this???? They are ALL failures. 2020 is the year of based monogamy!!

According to that article, it took that disgusting landwhale 5 DAYS after he squeezed the baby to call the popo. FAILURES

Last edited: