Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Damn. Coloured eyes are such a huge halo

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Mogger

[UWSL]Looks insane tbh. Exotic asf.[/UWSL]

These pictures are hard to take, dude. Anyways, here's mine:

ApKhU1B

It halos non whites harder imo but still a halo nonetheless. Definitely a good to have

True. You should definitely be okay with your dark eyes though. It protects your eyes from sun rays, and believe me these are annoying as hell.

Idk, it looks too feminine on men

True. You should definitely be okay with your dark eyes though. It protects your eyes from sun rays, and believe me these are annoying as hell.
Ur eye colour is very good tbh. C30 if I had to guess

Images 36

No light eyes for my birdcel jaw, keep coping. That Chad in your picture would mog most nordics with eyes blacker than the inside of a niggers rectum.

Light eyes on ethnics are a really big halo because they also get contrast and exotic halo on top of light eye halo.
For us whites with light eyes it's more par for the course unless you get a very bright and noticeable shade like cameron herren.

Light eyes on ethnics are a really big halo because they also get contrast and exotic halo on top of light eye halo.
For us whites with light eyes it's more par for the course unless you get a very bright and noticeable shade like cameron herren.
Ideal A10 eyes tbh

Images 37