Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Damn Chads.co strikes agiain

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Total: 1,534 (Incels: 138, Bluepillers: 1,396)

cope, they've all roped

It’s beyond me how so many people sit here and watch what we type.

rent free
RENTFREE

its a shiny pokemon greycel :feelsahh:

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 23, Bluepillers: 24)

It’s beyond me how so many people sit here and watch what we type.
I am inclined to believe that this websites visitor count is a bit broken. Even with all the ITtards, government employees, too-high-inhib-to-registercels the number is simply too absurdly high.

Vice Journalists, FBI, CIA, MI5, interpol, Department of Defense, and Pentagon
we made a lot of enemies
Crazy to think all of them are just here for ugly virgins venting on a forum. You would think organizations would fund research for genuinely dangerous people, not ugly virgins online venting about their shitty life.
I am inclined to believe that this websites visitor count is a bit broken. Even with all the ITtards, government employees, too-high-inhib-to-registercels the number is simply too absurdly high.
I agree looking at that number made me spit take, there’s no way all these people are this concentrated on one website.

I wonder how many of them are FBIcels

theres a lot of people who just stumble upon it and bots tbh

What would they use bots for? Automate IT screencaps?
nothing to do with IT. I remember when I would look at analytics for my old blog there would usually be bots visiting a little. idk what they did but nothing ever changed on my page so who knows? I am not a tech person :feelstastyman: