Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dammit dudes i swear i have issues in IRL. (Vent)

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I get so easily aggravated at every little thing.My younger sister keep's pissing me off every 5 minutes she want's me to get get something for her.For instance she want's me to get her what food she want's god it's annoying especially when she can do it herself.Like am i the messed up 1 here i often try and smash my head agaist the wall or swear from frustration.In context i'm 17 and my younger sister is like 8 and i know they do annoying stuff at this age but i can't handle it.Seriously she take's an hour to eat a meal i constantly have to keep making sure she actually eat's seriously it worries me what will happen if my mom was to die.In context I have a huge fear of parent's dying my dad died in 2016 and it's fucking with my head even to this day i'm not using this as a excuse i'm afraid what is she gonna do if my mom dies ?. I also slightly resent my mother for forcing religion onto me and trying to convince me god is somehow watching every 2nd of every move and growing up with that fuck's with your head.

I know I'm grown up and should know better but I can't control my anger and fear I hold resentment for my mother quite a lot although I love her i hate her pushing Ramadan or religion onto me.That is my only pet peeve and i don't try to piss her off I don't order anything i don't need i don't purposely try and piss her off either i just spend most day's on the pc cause I give up.She also raised me to be a pussy and fear her but when I lack confidence she wonder's why i just want to punch the wall every fucking day.I know i'm not perfect here but it's hard to cope I can't let go of my dad dying it's fucking with me. Personally i think we are all mentally fucked i think though i am one of the most honest person here I introspect and see what i've done wrong but i also get frustrated. The worst part is i had one of the greatest dad's it really fuck's with me knowing he's gone and i'm alone.

If you've read this and can relate share your experience.

she want's me to get her what food she want's god it's annoying especially when she can do it herself.
she's not entiled to getting free food from u

she's not entiled to getting free food from u

But she's 8 dude like I mean you kinda need to watch her back cause she's fucked without my mum or me she has learning difficulties takes an hour to eat dude it's brutal so i try and help.

If you've read this and can relate share your experience.
As far as similarities those I have a younger brother and my parents are also religioncopers and pushed it on us as well but I ditched that line of thinking once I started thinking for myself

As far as similarities those I have a younger brother and my parents are also religioncopers and pushed it on us as well but I ditched that line of thinking once I started thinking for myself

Yeah it's brutal I know your supposed to have your shit figured out at this age but it's confusing and imagine having to understand all this shit with autism ( I have it diagnosed.) God it's like trying to figure all the pieces of the puzzle while hiding the obvious piece's in plain sight i can't find all the answers dude

Yeah it's brutal I know your supposed to have your shit figured out at this age but it's confusing and imagine having to understand all this shit with autism ( I have it diagnosed.) God it's like trying to figure all the pieces of the puzzle while hiding the obvious piece's in plain sight i can't find all the answers dude
There’s a lot to work out when it comes to life. Generally speaking most people just coast through half of the time. They simply bend to whatever pressure is applied to them and keep it moving. Of course when it comes to living a life that’s is actually satisfying one has very few options

There’s a lot to work out when it comes to life. Generally speaking most people just coast through half of the time. They simply bend to whatever pressure is applied to them and keep it moving. Of course when it comes to living a life that’s is actually satisfying one has very few options

I agree