Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damaged the undercarriage of my car

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
I feel like a fucking Idiot right now, I tried to ride through a really bad road on a non 4x4 car and the way down wasnt that bad but the ride uphill was shit as I kept getting slip warnings and had to be strategic on how I drove without destroying the engine and thankfully someone helped me get out of there and I warned them don't go down there as there isnt much but a really shitty road I had a hard time getting out of and I was planning on going hiking because my nearest trail is closed but that shitty trail fucked up my car undercarriage and I gotta get it repaired by next week, FML I wished @VideoGameCoper could help me fix this since he is turbo high IQ when it comes to cars or better yet I wished I had a dad who was really smart with cars as I could get this repaired by today if I had that like him but no my dad left me.

Last edited:
I feel like a fucking Idiot right now, I tried to ride through a really bad road on a non 4x4 car and the way down wasnt that bad but the ride uphill was shit as I kept getting slip warnings and had to be strategic on how I drove without destroying the engine and thankfully someone helped me get out of there and I warned them don't go down there as there isnt much but a really shitty road I had a hard time getting out of and I was planning on going hiking because my nearest trail is closed but that shitty trail fucked up my car undercarriage and I gotta get it repaired by next week, FML I wished @VideoGameCoper could help me fix this since he is turbo high IQ when it comes to cars or better yet I wished I had a dad who was really smart with cars as I could get this repaired by today if I had that like him but no my dad left me.
over for FWDcels.

Tyrone damaged your undercarriage

im talking if it delivers power on all 4 wheels, if it does its a 4x4.
No it doesnt, I barely managed to get up as I said I had to be strategic and careful

Bruh:feelskek:

Or if I get lucky I can get a Tundra or a Ford F150
2008-2021 tundras are forever dinosaurs no matter the engine, with F150 steer clear of anything that doesnt have a N/A V6 or 5.0 V8 Coyote.

What's exactly damaged? The plastic covering?

What's exactly damaged? The plastic covering?
Yeah, I drove over big rocks and fortunately I saw it only costs no more than $500 which I can recover than within 1-2 weeks and the right side got slightly scratched with a couple chips.

If it's just that go on eBay, go to a junk yard. or just take it off.

If it's just that go on eBay, go to a junk yard. or just take it off.
I don't know how to put it back in and dont have the tools to lift the car which @VideoGameCoper would really be helpful in this situation

I don't know how to put it back in and dont have the tools to lift the car which @VideoGameCoper would really be helpful in this situation
I have a floor jack that could lift the car and 2 jack stands to rest the car on. If it’s just the plastic air dam, that shouldn’t be too hard to get replaced. What kind of car is it btw? My mom scraped the air dam on her Chevy Trax and the rubber part started falling off, by I just pushed it back in and it clipped in place

I have a floor jack that could lift the car and 2 jack stands to rest the car on. If it’s just the plastic air dam, that shouldn’t be too hard to get replaced.
Probably like $500 at most
What kind of car is it btw?
Toyota Camry

My mom scraped the air dam on her Chevy Trax and the rubber part started falling off, by I just pushed it back in and it clipped in place
Likely not the same story for me as its the front underbelly as I ran over a shit ton of fixed in place big rocks from trying to climb uphill and if I had known the road was that bad I wouldn't have gone there

Probably like $500 at most
That’s good, but still sucks
Toyota Camry

Likely not the same story for me as its the front underbelly
Probably just one of those lousy plastic undercarriage covers. Just hope you didn’t mess up the exhaust system, or that will be expensive. Catalytic converters are the most expensive exhaust part, and there are catalytic converter cartels that steal them and sell them on the black market. Happened to a guy I know.

That’s good, but still sucks

Probably just one of those lousy plastic undercarriage covers. Just hope you didn’t mess up the exhaust system, or that will be expensive. Catalytic converters are the most expensive exhaust part, and there are catalytic converter cartels that steal them and sell them on the black market. Happened to a guy I know.
The rest of the car runs fine and I am geniunely hoping nothing else was damaged but some plastic

The rest of the car runs fine and I am geniunely hoping nothing else was damaged but some plastic
I hope so too. There is a lot of other stuff that can get damaged under a car too, so hopefully none of that got wrecked. On my 1971 Camaro, the headers and entire exhaust system sits so low, it will scrape going in and out of certain driveways or speed bumps. You really gotta be careful, cause if you flatten a header, the engine will not run right

I hope so too. There is a lot of other stuff that can get damaged under a car too, so hopefully none of that got wrecked. On my 1971 Camaro, the headers and entire exhaust system sits so low, it will scrape going in and out of certain driveways or speed bumps. You really gotta be careful, cause if you flatten a header, the engine will not run right
I will check tomorrow at the autoshop to see if anything else got damaged as I am crossing my fingers nothing else happened

Man I just wished these insurance companies wouldn't be so fucking jewish about this bullshit and not show mercy towards new drivers like myself.

I will check tomorrow at the autoshop to see if anything else got damaged as I am crossing my fingers nothing else happened

Man I just wished these insurance companies wouldn't be so fucking jewish about this bullshit and not show mercy towards new drivers like myself.
If the shop tells you something else is broken or damaged, tell them “Show me”. If they are trying to scam you they won’t be able to show whatever it is that they claim is wrong. I do this every time I take a car somewhere (unless I knew beforehand what was wrong of course). It’s common for shops to claim more is wrong than actually is if they think you look like a gullible idiot with no car knowledge

If the shop tells you something else is broken or damaged, tell them “Show me”. If they are trying to scam you they won’t be able to show whatever it is that they claim is wrong. I do this every time I take a car somewhere (unless I knew beforehand what was wrong of course). It’s common for shops to claim more is wrong than actually is if they think you look like a gullible idiot with no car knowledge
Thanks for the advice brocel I am going to give a more detailed version of how this happened

I was driving to go hiking because my nearest hiking trail was closed and I did not realize how bad this road was to get to that trail until 2 minutes into the drive when it was too late to U-Turn then I went all the way down to just to see the hiking trail doesn't exist anymore so I had to go back up and climbing uphill was really what fucked my car up and I had to be extra careful and I smelled something so I turned off the car immediately and had to think and turned it back on and thank fuck someone else showed up and helped me get out of there otherwise I would have killed the engine for sure and I had to warn them not to go down there. I am so thankful for that person for saving my life right there and someone even had their oil pan damaged as there was a huge oil spill (thankfully wasnt mine)

Thanks for the advice brocel I am going to give a more detailed version of how this happened

I was driving to go hiking because my nearest hiking trail was closed and I did not realize how bad this road was to get to that trail until 2 minutes into the drive when it was too late to U-Turn then I went all the way down to just to see the hiking trail doesn't exist anymore so I had to go back up and climbing uphill was really what fucked my car up and I had to be extra careful and I smelled something so I turned off the car immediately and had to think and turned it back on and thank fuck someone else showed up and helped me get out of there otherwise I would have killed the engine for sure and I had to warn them not to go down there. I am so thankful for that person for saving my life right there and someone even had their oil pan damaged as there was a huge oil spill (thankfully wasnt mine)
Sounds crazy. If you intend to go on trails often, better sell that Camry and buy a 4x4 truck or SUV. I have a lifted truck that can handle decent off road use

Sounds crazy. If you intend to go on trails often, better sell that Camry and buy a 4x4 truck or SUV.
Im selling it soon

I have a lifted truck that can handle decent off road use
I'm trying to buy a lifted tacoma because of this, I fucking hate low cars so much for this reason and if this was my brother's car (who has a fucking hell level low car) it would have broke down for sure

Im selling it soon

I'm trying to buy a lifted tacoma because of this, I fucking hate low cars so much for this reason and if this was my brother's car (who has a fucking hell level low car) it would have broke down for sure
Good. Don’t get a truck that’s too lifted though, as they handle like crap and flip over easily. I’ll dm you a picture of my truck and tell you a bit about it there.

Good. Don’t get a truck that’s too lifted though, as they handle like crap and flip over easily. I’ll dm you a picture of my truck and tell you a bit about it there.
I will DM u a photo of the undercarriage damage too, I will get it fixed up once I get my new job