Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dalai Lama kisses Indian boy on the lips

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/comments/12ftdyu/even_more_evidence_that_we_are_in_hell/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

sadly this gay religious pedo problem exists past catholicism. Many of the male focused religious organizations have these type of issues. Still disappointing that the Dalai Lama too has this issue, my respect for him has fallen a hundred fold.

WHAT A FILTHY GOOK ILLUMINATI NASTY STINKY YELLOW PEDO !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

The kikes will defend him only because he hates China

which currycel here lose his lip virginity to dalai lama? :feelskek:

The kikes will defend him only because he hates China
true. I like Tibetan Buddhism but in the end, it is too cultist and worships religious figures excessively

Ngl i thought you were a Buddist from your name and avi

imma need a rundown on Nelson Mandela I thought he was based

imma need a rundown on Nelson Mandela I thought he was based
he was based I'd say but his party is trash. His descendants too are trash. South Africs hsd deteriorated greatly since apartheid due to ANCs corruption and racism. They've become even more retarded versions of the racial supremacists they used to hate

Mao kicked his ass out of Tibet

The KKK song said run a train over Dalai lama

Mao kicked his ass out of Tibet
yeah I used to be more anti-mao but seeing this news. Makes me understand him a bit more. still Mao is overall retarded and Deng Xiaoping is far more respectable

yeah I used to be more anti-mao but seeing this news. Makes me understand him a bit more. still Mao is overall retarded and Deng Xiaoping is far more respectable
Deng's name will be wiped from history soon enough

Over for Buddhistcels :lul: :lul:

what will happen after he dies is anyone's guess. its a wild card imo.

i think the council will elect/select a new dalai lama of their choice probably in india.

what will happen after he dies is anyone's guess. its a wild card imo.

i think the council will elect/select a new dalai lama of their choice probably in india.
yeah that seems most probable

which currycel here lose his lip virginity to dalai lama? :feelskek:
This is why china is attacking India. Those ricecels want to take Currycel's lip virginity.:reeeeee:

Tf I was reading this guy's book on Happiness, heck I was even thinking about getting into Buddhism. Guess I should have known that if a man willingly takes a vow of celibacy there is something seriously wrong with him.

ic
fagmaxxers just gonna burn in hell :feelsjuice:

over

Tf I was reading this guy's book on Happiness, heck I was even thinking about getting into Buddhism. Guess I should have known that if a man willingly takes a vow of celibacy there is something seriously wrong with him.
there are a lot of Buddhist who are not degenerate. one flawed monk shouldn't turn you off completely

another reason why shitskins need to get genocided

I knew it. Buddhism is a cope for faggots and pedos. No way these dudes are volcels sitting in temples praying all day.

I knew it. Buddhism is a cope for faggots and pedos. No way these dudes are volcels sitting in temples praying all day.
most Buddhist are not faggots nor pedos jfl.

Pedomaxxing is what seems to connect damn near everyone in a position of power and influence.

That subreddit is terrifying. To think we could be reincarnated and suffer again and again. I wish I didnt see that.
Prison planet theories are a very deep and disturbing rabbit hole to go down. The most disturbing ones involve aliens. The movie They Live comes to mind.

I hope I'm Tyrone or Chad in my next life at least.

That subreddit is terrifying. To think we could be reincarnated and suffer again and again. I wish I didnt see that.
It’s cope from a bunch of midwit losers that want to believe there’s something beyond their insignificant, miserable existence.

>No, there is no ascension
>Chads will not suffer in the next life
>You’re not suffering because you’re further into the cycle than Chad
>Chad will never be you, and you will never be Chad
You get one (1, uno, singular) dice roll. That’s it. Chad got lucky. You didn’t. There’s no second dice roll. There’s no greater meaning. There’s no repeating cycle. There’s no ascension.

You roll the dice. You live. You die. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back