Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daisy Cheung Liked My Junko Furuta Edit (Getting Stalked by Daisy Cheung Part 2)

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
Previous threads:

OBSESSED BITCH

:feelssus:

One
Two

:feelskek:

The video in question:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lonelysince2006/video/7382413003498458373?_t=8nQWdzJgIuk&_r=1

What are the implications of this, brocels?

Who the hell is Cheung

I think Daisy&Bear is a larping incel confirmed. I mean the name itself should've been a dead giveaway but whatever.

WTF ban this mogger.

Dogpill and Bearpill
DoublePill
Fatality
Her mom is being fucked by dog

Who the hell is Cheung
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

I think Daisy&Bear is a larping incel confirmed.
This was literally her profile picture (no other incel had any other pics of her and she never set this as her avi on here):

Daisy Cheung

Plus, her name ("Daisy") is legit.
WTF ban this mogger.
She's the mother of this bitch I'm stalking.
Dogpill and Bearpill
DoublePill
Fatality
Her mom is being fucked by dog
Also rapepill and guro/barysadismpill cause the mom likes getting raped, tortured, and killed like Junko Furuta or at least supports the premise. :feelsugh:

Lmao this just keeps getting weirdER.

Mogs me. I wish a foid was obsessed with me

This was literally her profile picture (no other incel had any other pics of her and she never set this as her avi on here):

Plus, her name ("Daisy") is legit.

She's the mother of this bitch I'm stalking.

Also rapepill and guro/barysadismpill cause the mom likes getting raped, tortured, and killed like Junko Furuta or at least supports the premise. :feelsugh:
So she only has this pic on her TikTok account?

foids and dogs, a combo that never disappoints :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back