Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DailyReminder: foids cannot be trusted| foid hitting herself with an hammer to make it look like her bf abused her

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
There's lawyers today that suggest this to their female clients.

Daily reminder that bitches are only to be pumped, dumped and disposed of.

proof foids are so retarded they cant even think by themselves that getting recorded while doing this is baaaaad, and uploading it is 100x worse

If this wasn't recorded and uploaded, her boyfriend would have been arrested and easily convicted. He'd probably get like 5 years too....and since he would have been in prison for "beating women" he would have gotten beaten and stabbed repeatedly.

But just imagine how low IQ you have to be to do this in front of a camera and a witness.

If this wasn't recorded and uploaded, her boyfriend would have been arrested and easily convicted. He'd probably get like 5 years too....and since he would have been in prison for "beating women" he would have gotten beaten and stabbed repeatedly.

But just imagine how low IQ you have to be to do this in front of a camera and a witness.
foids are low iq apes

The foid cries out in pain as she defamed you
:feelshehe:

I wish she did hit herself in the head so hard that it ends up cracked and braindead

It’s a shame she didn’t die from this.

There's lawyers today that suggest this to their female clients.

Daily reminder that bitches are only to be pumped, dumped and disposed of.
Lawyers have always been pieces of shit, no surprise there.
Give them the right loophole and they will defend burglars, murderers and paedophiles. There is a reason burglars have gotten away with suing people for being injured when climbing their fence to get into their house and steal shit, and that reason is lawyers. In Ancient Greece it was actually forbidden to pay somebody for defending you in a court, and the fact this rule was ignored so often was one of the things that lead up to lawyers as we know them today becoming a thing. A lawyer is as big of a scumbag as the clients he defends.

Cucks will still defend her and say "she was troubled".

on top of that, his own mom would sell him out and hate him, maybe she would die and and go to her grave thinking her son is a bad person

it's so risky living with a woman in 2K19 that you must be mentally retarded to do so

Biggest ER fuel in a good while. I'll even get out of my PC for a while now.

foids deserve to be beaten with a hammer, if i ever get money i will spend it on killing as much foids in the cruelest way possible

Posts it on snapchat and every social media out there for validation