Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily what you doing today thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I have upper stomach pain which has lasted more than 24hrs which apparently means it's severe

Since today my right ear has started to really hurt I might have an ear infection not sure y or how tho

Haven't brushed my teeth in 3 days or shaved that's how depressed and lacking in energy and motivation I am (doing it tonight tho)

Been bored as fuck this week. Ran out of Vidya and there isn't anything good to consoom like YouTubers n all dat

Keeping planning my days b4 I go bed but can't cuz I wake up feelin too shit and I only have enough energy to lay in bed all day

Have a headache rn

Dying of isolation and boredom

My eyes hurt from looking at screens all day everyday cuz I have nothing else to do cuz it's not like I go outside and hang out with ppl or have anyone to talk to

Had to delete Instagram cuz my two main bullies I used to have are living the fucking life and lost their virginity already and have gfs and all my other ones are successful too

I barely eat anything anymore cuz I don't have enough energy to make anything. I have breakfast and dinner that's it. Sometimes not breakfast tho

Ye.

I am going to order from chick fil a on uber eats tbh

wake up, vidya,
now waiting for the door dash truecel to get here and drop off my food

i am going to destroy this world

03gunman web articleLarge v2

I am going to order from chick fil a on uber eats tbh
chick a fila always based anti lgbt food place. However we don't have it in UK

I'm waiting for fireworks in Animal Crossing so I can experience them alone.

started reading Pirke de-Rabbi Eliezer and Background Pony :feelstastyman: I was also watching American Dad half of the day

Woke up feeling like shit and rolled around the beş for 15 minutes until ı had a breakfast
Called one of my """"""friend"""""" who was suppose to meet me today but he sold me
Called my other """""friend"""" to vent about it and he called me a fuckin idiot and told me to LDAR like a piece of shit ı am while he was busy hanging out with girls in other side of the country
Was about to go to a bar and pray ı would get drunk and then stabbed by some thuggmaxxed normie parasites on my way home afterwards but for some reason ı called my other friend and he said we could meet up so we did in his car shop
I get mogged to phobos and back with a BFG10000 as he showed me all the messages and calls he gets from girls and how he was gonna meet with a girl some hours later
Smoked a pack at last and bought a wine to calm myself on my way home.
Today was a un filtered blackpill and moggfast.

played 5 hrs elex apart from that LDAR