Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daily Vent

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
It’s almost 2 AM now. I’m wide awake and can’t stop obsessing about my body and height. How do you guys do it?

Every day when I head to bed I always think of how wasteful of a body I have. The person I am doesn’t represent how I look.

The left side of my chest is pushed back while my right side is pushed forward. My shoulders are less than finger length. My nose is still big after rhinoplasty. I’m 5’7 and 112lb and have olive colored skin. My body is a fucking waste and I can’t stop obsessing over it.

I have the motivation to do the weights at home since I have panic attacks when I go outside in crowds, but that motivation dies out when the next day comes that I was planning on working out. It’s truly over, and I can’t get implants since I’m underweight and can’t gain weight for shit.

Last edited:
It never began

The left side of my chest is pushed back while my right side is pushed forward.
I have the same fucking thing with my right chest. I've been obsessing over it for more than a decade.