Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Testosterone Thread

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I consumed 2 raw eggs today and I am about to hit the gym pretty soonish. It will be a brutal session. Everybody will die.

We get it, you're high T

more eggs bro, and milk for even more T

Damn nazis..

maxresdefault.jpg

did you eat the shell as well? high t makes you immune to salmonella

Listen to this high Testosterone music

more eggs bro, and milk for even more T

getting some growth hormones from the milk.

By the way. Today's visit at the gym was brutal. Like I said, everbody died there. There was a female doing her princess walk. I made myself even more chunky to hit her. She just witnessed how I made myself bigger. She looked at me in an unpleasant way and then I hit her.

Enjoy salmonella and doing deadlifts in bootyshorts faggot

By the way. Today's visit at the gym was brutal. Like I said, everbody died there. There was a female doing her princess walk. I made myself even more chunky to hit her. She just witnessed how I made myself bigger. She looked at me in an unpleasant way and then I hit her.
Inb4 140lbs benchpress and 225 deadlift :lul::lul:

Salmonella only affects weak people, young or older or people who are malnutritioned, in other words people who don't eat raw eggs or raw meat (this).

salmonella is a hoax and doesn't exist in quality animal products

seriously milk will make you really healthy (raw milk)

I ordered some ashwagandha powder, it should increase T.

Inb4 140lbs benchpress and 225 deadlift :lul::lul:

200 to 220 benchpress and up to 310 deadlift, doing multiple repetitions of course. But I am just playing there. The skin on my hands needs to get used to it. So I do it until I start bleeding.

200 to 220 benchpress and up to 310 deadlift, doing multiple repetitions of course. But I am just playing there. The skin on my hands needs to get used to it. So I do it until I start bleeding.
Dat muscular imbalance tho.. ur deadlift is too close your bench mang..

I know.

By the way, I only use my upper body (back) to do the deadlifts.
If you dont have a injury there is no reason for you to not engage your hamstrings

Maca powder should be good as well. But there are other option, even nearby. Stinging nettles are also good for testosterone.
If you dont have a injury there is no reason for you to not engage your hamstrings

I can go for the crouch. Lifting it like that feels more easy, specially if I go for a little leg workout before that. Perhaps I should do both more options more often. Today I did it without the crouch. Just lifting with the upper body.

But did You drink your daily Soylent?

Daily T brag thread tbh

I fell for the ashwagandha meme. I recommend you don't accept the package and get some of your money back.
Think about it logically. It's primarily used by curries. It has no scientifically proven benefits. It has no nutritional value whatsoever and tastes like literal trash. You probably bought it because some muscly youtube shill told you it helped him in some way.
The half-empty pack of ashwagandha powder still remains on my kitchen counter as a reminder of one of the soyest things I've done in the last several years.

I fell for the ashwagandha meme. I recommend you don't accept the package and get some of your money back.
Think about it logically. It's primarily used by curries. It has no scientifically proven benefits. It has no nutritional value whatsoever and tastes like literal trash. You probably bought it because some muscly youtube shill told you it helped him in some way.
The half-empty pack of ashwagandha powder still remains on my kitchen counter as a reminder of one of the soyest things I've done in the last several years.
I need it to lower my cortisol besides the T boost, it's worth the try (it's cheap anyway).

I need it to lower my cortisol besides the T boost, it's worth the try (it's cheap anyway).
You're better off eating some dark chocolate or spicing your food with tumeric then, boyo

Doesn't milk have estrogen tho lmao

Let's stuff ourselves with antibiotics and carbonized nutrients from hard cooking :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is you ^

Let's stuff ourselves with antibiotics and carbonized nutrients from hard cooking :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is you ^
Stop defending raw meat faggot. We all know you like taking it raw and love having raw meat in your mouth faggot boi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

high t thread

For your daily dose of testosterone:

I havent gymceled since June and I lost all my muscled

Good. He revealed his entire body and everyone close to him was exposed to a great amount of agony, most likely specially females.
Also, please send me the entire hyperlink to it, so I can consume 2 bottles of it and go even further beyond.
Here it is --https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R3SJ167ZNJ0BJ1?ref_=fspcr_pl_sr_1_5_12_5977836031

it seems to be very good, sadly they don't seel this one in my country :feelsbadman: