Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily suicide fuel walk home

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Because of my jobs location i have to walk through town to get home, which gives the opportunity for the blackpill to find me.

Walking home i often see chad and stacy couples around my own age, and today i felt like counting how many, i saw 6 pairs on the way home.

all the men mogged me into oblivion and ofc they all had good jaws unlike my weak ass chin, 3 of the 6 girls were teeheeing aswell.

Major downside to wageslaving = IRL suicide fuel

Brutal. Walking outside and being constantly mogged is the worse feeling. Makes you want to stay inside all day.

Unless you have a family, it’s absolutely haram to be wageslaving

This is why I don’t work and just sit indoors and collect autismbux and NEETbux.

Yesterday I was walking with family in town and Tyrone and white Stacy were snoggin in da middle of the street. Twas brutal experience.

Wageslaving is true suifuel in general
I understand your pain OP
Every time I step outside my room, I am mogged.

Brutal driver licence pill.

How can I qualify for this as I’m soon to be a ukcel?

why would u want to come to the uk, its legit incel land if your not a good looking normie
Wageslaving is true suifuel in general
I understand your pain OP
Every time I step outside my room, I am mogged.

i get incel rage sometimes because it feels like life is just shoving this shit in my face, cant even wageslave without being reminded of inceldom
Yesterday I was walking with family in town and Tyrone and white Stacy were snoggin in da middle of the street. Twas brutal experience.

brutal BBC pill

How can I qualify for this as I’m soon to be a ukcel?
I got my family to do it all for me because I didn’t have a clue what I was doing but I’ll try to help. Universal Credit is the main benefit that you get over here. I had to have a home assessment done to see whether I was truly unfit for work and whether I could look for work. It’s so fucking cucked because if you are fit for work they give you a work coach and you have to complete certain tasks such as proving that you are searching for employment as well as providing sick notes every single month to continue receiving the benefit. My work coach is pretty based though so it’s alright for me. Autismbuxx comes under personal independent payments or PIPs I think they are called, you need a diagnosis or you need to be under a mental health team. I was receiving home treatment so I got it easy and you keep it for at least 3 years before you have to apply again.

why would u want to come to the uk, its legit incel land if your not a good looking normie

i get incel rage sometimes because it feels like life is just shoving this shit in my face, cant even wageslave without being reminded of inceldom

brutal BBC pill
Meh... sounds like America, not much to lose, imo
I got my family to do it all for me because I didn’t have a clue what I was doing but I’ll try to help. Universal Credit is the main benefit that you get over here. I had to have a home assessment done to see whether I was truly unfit for work and whether I could look for work. It’s so fucking cucked because if you are fit for work they give you a work coach and you have to complete certain tasks such as proving that you are searching for employment as well as providing sick notes every single month to continue receiving the benefit. My work coach is pretty based though so it’s alright for me. Autismbuxx comes under personal independent payments or PIPs I think they are called, you need a diagnosis or you need to be under a mental health team. I was receiving home treatment so I got it easy and you keep it for at least 3 years before you have to apply again.
Thanks, will be looking into it after arriving

Meh... sounds like America, not much to lose, imo

Thanks, will be looking into it after arriving

btw u only get peanuts , i was on universal credit for almost 2 yrs before i got the job im in now.

the amount is so low that getting a job was more worthwhile