Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM[/video]

all or nothing

those yt comments are just suifuel

Imagine if you were his girlfriend or wife? In order to maintain a relationship with a good looking fella like that?

BRB you have to put up like a circus act and do crazy acrobatics in the bedroom to keep him interested in you.
BRB have to get into FFM threesomes in order to maintain the relationship.
BRB have to let him sleep with other girls for him to have our babies and this is just to all maintain the relationship.
BRB have to treat him the best as possible to keep him around.

Man...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Imagine if you were his girlfriend or wife? In order to maintain a relationship with a good looking fella like that?

BRB you have to put up like a circus act and do crazy acrobatics in the bedroom to keep him interested in you.
BRB have to let him sleep with other girls for him to have our babies and this is just to all maintain the relationship.

Man...

You're not a girl are you? No guy would fantasize about being the woman in the relationship.

CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Man...
You're not a girl are you? No guy would fantasize about being the woman in the relationship.
Not a girl at all man. My looksmatched would already be out there cuddling with someone whilst I'm all alone here in my dark room. She probably isn't as bitter as me and of course she isn't as mad as me, she's also living a good life. No need for her to complain and vent like me.

I was just imagining what it would be like for his wife or gf. He's wife or gf, is under constant threat, and competition with young beautiful women throwing themselves at him. Just think about how hard his woman have to work in order keep him in check? And in case if the relationship doesn't fall apart? Right now, she's probably doing everything in her power to keep him.

I could watch his videos all day and dreaming of having that fokken life