Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Either all foids like you or none of them do. Looks are objective and that's all they care about. Therefore youre either good looking or ugly. Either they all like you or not a single one does.

In the rare case a foid somehow likes an ugly guy, she will be bullied and shamed by her friends into not liking said guy anymore.

Either all foids like you or none of them do. Looks are objective and that's all they care about. Therefore youre either good looking or ugly. Either they all like you or not a single one does.

In the rare case a foid somehow likes an ugly guy, she will be bullied and shamed by her friends into not liking said guy anymore.

This is only true if they genuinely find you attractive. If their just settling then that one fat chick who u dated that one time doesn't mean shit. In minecraft ofc

Disagree. It's 1:1 when it comes to chads and incels where they all like you or all don't like you, but I think there's a grey area when it comes to normies. Some stacys won't like normies, but some 4/10 whore would think the 6/10 guy is above her league and like him.

Disagree. It's 1:1 when it comes to chads and incels where they all like you or all don't like you, but I think there's a grey area when it comes to normies. Some stacys won't like normies, but some 4/10 whore would think the 6/10 guy is above her league and like him.
Cope, They are all attracted to the same type, it's just settling down because she has no access to Chad atm