Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daily reminder

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Your parents are the only people to blame for your suffering, they just had to breed even tho they were genetically inferior
Fuck boomers ae5fa8ac04

my dad is chad, my mom is a decent looking foid but the males in her family side are incel looking, fuck them.
Fuark, does he love you tho?

Ugly foids breeding with chads still make incels. Chads by themselves also can't raise all the children of humanity.

Ugly foids breeding with chads still make incels. Chads by themselves also can't look after all the children of humanity.
Genetic recombination can be so brutal tbh

he's blackpilled as fuck, he don't know about the pills but he could easily label himself about the blackpill, i think he love me. some days he feel sorry for me, he doesn't say it, but you can notice it.
If I had a blackpilled dad and he still didn't help me to end my existence, I'd beat the fuck out of him

Last edited:
he help in some ways. when i say i would not get married, he get it that i know it's over for me, so he talk about arranged marriage and that he would try to get me a cute JB. but tbh im too mentally fucked up for that.
Never marry someone who is genuinely not attracted to you, it would be a living hell, she won't have the slightest respect for you

If I had to try and force judge my parents, I would say my dad would be a 7/10 and my mother would probably be a 7/10 as well.
I'm just going to blame the RNG of life.

If I had to try and force judge my parents, I would say my dad would be a 7/10 and my mother would probably be a 7/10 as well.
I'm just going to blame the RNG of life.
Brutal ngl, you had the potential to be a 8 because apparently looks matched couples produce wonderful children

he's blackpilled as fuck, he don't know about the pills but he could easily label himself about the blackpill, i think he love me. some days he feel sorry for me, he doesn't say it, but you can notice it.
Ask him to give money for surgery

My genes aren't even that atrocious, I just had no guidance whatsoever and my face and teens got destroyed by acne

indeed i will not, i'll cope with careermaxxing, and say "i don't have time to get engaged im focusing on my career" and other copes, but you know how it's social hard to not get married in our society (assuming tunisia and algeria isn't that different).
Don't pay attention to those low IQ faggots, they be acting like muh Islam honour and shit and as soon as a thot walks by, they make a 360
Ask him to give money for surgery
This
My genes aren't even that atrocious, I just had no guidance whatsoever and my face and teens got destroyed by acne
Your acne is entirely genetic, I have the same struggle

brutal ngl, i would have turned out a lot better if my father picked a better foid

Last edited:
lmao, brutally over for me. corrected it ngl.
tbh if my father had picked a taller one and I managed to exist I wouldn't be complaining about height

My mother is probably 5/10 and dad 4/10
They are the type of people who personalitymaxed and decided to create a ethnic Incel who they think should have a great personality to make up for looks, but both are far below average.