Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder you're a fakecel if you have female friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
If a foid or multiple foids want to be friends with you, youre a fakecel.

Foids dont want to be friends with sub5 men.

what about IT soyboys :soy:

Agree, but the distinction between "friend" and "simp" is a fine line of jawbone So oftentimes those who think they have female "friends" could be more incel than they realize

what about IT soyboys :soy:
there's a difference between orbiting and being friends tbh. in fact I'd bet that most of the users on here who believe that they have female "friends" are actually just orbiting them

You are fakecel if you have any friends

there's a difference between orbiting and being friends tbh. in fact I'd bet that most of the users on here who believe that they have female "friends" are actually just orbiting them
tbh

Being used as emotional tampons by date and used goods doesn't make you a fakecel.

Still trucel if you don't get sex out of it
This, I have the same psl have plantonic female freindships where nothing happens and I barely even talk to them, and they treat me as an asexual object

being "friend" with a foid means either you're fucking her or you're orbiting her. So you are either chad or a simp

ohh yeah this is me an orbiter of my onetis

Agreed,I Dont understand how some people here have female friends , what the fuck?

True, ive never had a female friend, i have no interest in orbiting a foid while she fucks chad

Define female friend

I had one foid friend before. Would never do it again, massive mistake. I have told it to fuck off

I had a few male 'friends' but it's worthless, none of them actually give a fuck and will ditch you the moment it's convenient. only relationship that is worth jack shit is when you impregnate a loli

does it count if they only talk to u in school?

so how are you supposed to know if you are a fakecel then? someone says "you have female friends and are thus fakecel", and then it's "you're just orbiting".
Being used as emotional tampons by date and used goods doesn't make you a fakecel.
this jfl

Foids are literally but hateful towards, and afraid of sub5 males irl. If you are even allowed to STRAND NEAR a foid irl without her feeling extremely uncomfortable or bullying you because of your face... you are a fakecel.

Fakecel

JFL "friends", fucking kekfuel.

I have two aqcuaintances, mutually beneficial relationships (hi lawcucks), if I wreck those it's the rope for me asap. Aside from that I'm empty, truecel trait ngl.

No, having female friends actually shows how much of a truecel you really are, because being friends with a female means she actually likes your personality, but she'll never ever feel sexually attracted to you ("umm sweaty, but you're like a brother to me..."), so you end up falling in the dreaded "Friendzone", as normies like to call it.

Aren't you guys friends with your colleagues? Hard to imagine how you don't have female friends if you have to maintain friendly relations at work.

i don't have any friends

Agreed tbhtbh. I’ve NEVER had a legit long term female friend.

If a foid or multiple foids want to be friends with you, youre a fakecel.

Foids dont want to be friends with sub5 men.

insane....Im closer to a 1/10 than a 2/10 and I have plenty of female friends.

What if it's someone that you only interact with when playing video games in a group?

What if it's someone that you only interact with when playing video games in a group?
Online doesn't count.

If its an In Real Life foid friend, then thats suspect.

Online doesn't count.

If its an In Real Life foid friend, then thats suspect.
I feel like it's impossible to be actual friends with a foid if you're low value. Sure, you might be a in a friendship group with them included but you will receive 0 attention and be ignored during conversations, so yeah I agree for sure

I have no friends and all females are disgusted by me