Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder. your life ends at 30 unless you're rich AND chad

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
brb enjoying being invisible to even fat used up single moms
brb zero friends and socially isolated
brb being expected to pay for everything even if you're poor
brb being treated like trash
brb balding
brb fat
brb low testosterone, can't get dick hard

You either rope before 40 or not at all.

Fatcel=Volcel

Our situation will get way worse with age.

My life has ended since the day i was born.

WRONG, something has to begin for it to end.

TheRealChincel said:
WRONG, something has to begin for it to end.
PM me your pic, I really want to know what you look like.

Jockcel said:
PM me your pic, I really want to know what you look like.

I’m on steroids now for a medical condition so any pic sent would make me look horrible. Just google Arnold Vosloo and imagine him with NW1. That was me.

I will win in lottery.

Can confirm... I was already making 6 figures when I turned 30, but I fucking killed myself getting there. Too much coffee, too much alcohol to come down off the stress in the evening, too much stress and tension trying to stay relevant in the tech field while a bunch of guys got obsoleted out.

I was already an ugly fuck but I turned into a fat ugly fuck, and my nerves and my health were shot. Didn't lose hair but started going gray. And though I already had money and nice things, it didn't matter one bit. Too old and ugly for cute young girls I wanted, just plain too ugly for used up cunts to betabux even.

I think I'm subconsciously delaying this by staying college for as long as possible. It's not doing me any favors. The suicide fuel is potent. The younger generation seems far more vain and cruel than my own.

The reason you're able to live so long is because your body is a timedated security like a bond. Most people, contribute way more to the economy, than they ever get out of it (see pension fund shortfalls for example, and the continual increase in minimum pension age, etc.) So, the corrupt elite simply see your existence as an asset with a yearly yield attached to it.

If this wasn't the case, then there would be a lot more wars, like in times of old before this financial system reached such pervasiveness. Men wouldn't even think of living beyond 30.

TheRealChincel said:
I’m on steroids now for a medical condition so any pic sent would make me look horrible. Just google Arnold Vosloo and imagine him with NW1. That was me.

ok? hes a chad in the mummy as a bald guy

Even after 30 you can still improve your quality of life

oh, its not so bad really

BlackpilledTruecel said:
ok? hes a chad in the mummy as a bald guy

Yet I'm almost truecel despite putting myself out there past a healthy level.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back