Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder - your average "ALPHA" from the manosphere is that guy

U

uninstall

Banned
-
DquareCutTankTop.jpg

Victor Pride - White man with decent genetics on roids living in THAILAND in order to save money from taxes and FUCK submissive 95lbs pounds Thai whores.

Looking like that in Thailand guarantees endless stream of pussies

Hell even looking like nothing guarantees an endless stream of pussies as long as you are white

Yet this guy is so alpha for injecting test, writing corny motivational posts and abusing jbw theory.

Instead of having a home and a looksmatch for his wife, he has performed a chemical castration with roids and let his genes rot in Thailand for nothing...

So alpha...

While making money from low IQ beta incels who think they will just one-click wordpress install a blog and turn it into a fucking millionaire enterprise by telling other to wake up at 5 a.m. and live a frugal lifestyle.

he's honestly living the ideal life

it's impossible to have a family / wife in 2018. you'll be cucked and destroyed near instantly.

He lifemogs me tbh

he's honestly living the ideal life

it's impossible to have a family / wife in 2018. you'll be cucked and destroyed near instantly.

it's not ideal

this guy is constantly depressed despite his money

it's not ideal

this guy is constantly depressed despite his money

being in the west would make him even more depressed

i don't blame any guy for being sad they won't have a family / children, but it's completely impossible in 2018. you might as well feel sad over not being able to fly

being in the west would make him even more depressed

i don't blame any guy for being sad they won't have a family / children, but it's completely impossible in 2018. you might as well feel sad over not being able to fly

he can go to Ukraine, Croatia, Czech Republic and play rich Americano game and preserve his white genes

instead he chose the EZ way out and went to Thailand

That dude ain't nearly as alpha as he think he is.

The real alpha is alphadestiny

i want to start a blog about waking up early

That's it I'm fucking done. Fuck everything fuck this life fuck every alpha fuck women fuck all of us incels. We're all fucked. I'm gonna ldar fuck my life I get mogged even by a retard with down syndrome fucking suicidefuel everyday waking up and shit fuck this

Any idea how I can make money living in Thailand while not being beholden to a shitty Thai wage? I, of course, can't really copy this guy.

Any idea how I can make money living in Thailand while not being beholden to a shitty Thai wage? I, of course, can't really copy this guy.

best option is online income