Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: You have missed out on teen love and there is no going back

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
teenlove154.jpg

Bring on an alien invasion and human genocide.

JFL @ IT cucks who cope by pretending that only a tiny percentage of teens ever experience something like that.

swissincel said:

TFW you will never take a prime Stacy's virginity and have her whisper "I love you" after her moan faints.

Anon said:
TFW you will never take a prime Stacy's virginity and have her whisper I love you after her moan faints.

STOP STOP PLEASE STOP NOOOOOOOOOO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COPE TO LIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Anon said:
TFW you will never take a prime Stacy's virginity and have her whisper I love you after her moan faints.

you will never hang out with her in your small town on a summer afternoon after school ends

MayorOfKekville said:
Bring on an alien invasion and human genocide.

WW3 baby.

modus_coperandi said:
JFL @ IT cucks who cope by pretending that only a tiny percentage of teens ever experience something like that.

The percentage of teens who experience this is more than the percentage of men who have sex after 22.

swissincel said:
you will never hang out with her in your small town on a summer afternoon after school ends

You will never go on a romantic date at the cinema, cuddle with her while watching whatever crap is on the big screen and have a good time despite not paying attention to the movie because you were too busy making out.

Anon said:
WW3 baby.

The percentage of teens who experience this is more than the percentage of men who have sex after 22.

You will never go on a romantic date at the cinema, cuddle with her while watching whatever crap is on the big screen and have a good time despite not paying attention to the movie because you were too busy making out.

You will never give her a ride when you turn old enough to drive and get a car :(

Holy crap, I feel like someone just stabbed me in the heart repeatedly.

Missing out on teen love is my biggest regret. We missed out on being someone's fist kiss, we missed out on all the hand holding in the hallways, we missed out on the raw passion, romance, and butterflies. We missed out on that stage where money or anything else doesn't matter and you can just enjoy your time together.

We spent what were supposed to be the best years of our life being introduced to depression and rejection.

Minjaze said:
Holy crap, I feel like someone just stabbed me in the heart repeatedly.

Missing out on teen love is my biggest regret. We missed out on being someone's fist kiss, we missed out on all the hand holding in the hallways, we missed out on the raw passion, romance, and butterflies. We missed out on that stage where money or anything else doesn't matter and you can just enjoy your time together.

We spent what were supposed to be the best years of our life being introduced to depression and rejection.

To be fair, with the face I had (and still have) teen love was out of my grasp.

Anon said:
To be fair, with the face I had (and still have) teen love was out of my grasp.
Same here man. Ugliness is a death sentence.

Minjaze said:
Same here man. Ugliness is a death sentence.

It basically deprives you of the best things in life.

You guys are fucking retarded. You do know that we, as subhumans, were never meant for love and affection from sluts in the first place? You shouldn’t be surprised that you missed out on teen love. Teenager females are actually MORE shallow. I have a 15 year old sister and she’s ALWAYS on phone with her friend talking about how “cute X guy looks” and has a whole album of male model pics who she dreams of dating. Hell, none of her BFs were sub7s. What makes you think you had a chance in the first place? I’m more worried about not getting love from any female AT ALL.

Octopusgun2 said:
You guys are fucking retarded. You do know that we, as subhumans, were never meant for love and affection from sluts in the first place? You shouldn’t be surprised that you missed out on teen love. Teenager females are actually MORE shallow. I have a 15 year old sister and she’s ALWAYS on phone with her friend talking about how “cute X guy looks” and has a whole album of male model pics who she dreams of dating. Hell, none of her BFs were sub7s. What makes you think you had a chance in the first place? I’m more worried about not getting love from any female AT ALL.

Teenage love is the cornestone of life. A jailbait's pussy is like ice cream.

"Teen Love" 

LMAOOOO at the fucking teen roastie worship, femoids now are not diferent now that when they haved 14, with the exception that they have lower inhibition(If they think you were subhuman trash, they will not hold back at showing you).

Unbearable2woman said:
"Teen Love" 

LMAOOOO at the fucking teen roastie worship, femoids now are not diferent now that when they haved 14, with the exception that they have lower inhibition(If they think you were subhuman trash, they will not hold back at showing you).

Teen girls are untouched and will not compare you to others. You are the guy that introduces them to the world of sex and dick.

Anon said:
Teen girls are untouched and will not compare you to others. You are the guy that introduces them to the world of sex and dick.

Teen Roasties are a bunch of useless cumdumpsters.

Lmao if you think those chad-worshiping whores get their nature after they hit puberty, those cunts are like that since birth, stop idealizing femmoroids.

Anon said:

My penis inflated then I teared up. TFW.

Unbearable2woman said:
Teen Roasties are a bunch of useless cumdumpsters.

Lmao if you think those chad-worshiping whores get their nature after they hit puberty, those cunts are like that since birth, stop idealizing femmoroids.

Cause being in a romantic relationhsip with a prime teen Stacy you took the virginity of is cukclodry.

Anon said:
Cause being in a romantic relationhsip with a prime teen Stacy you took the virginity of is cukclodry.

Listen here cuck:

I)"Romance" don`t exist, and will be never be

II)The stacy`s will go after the mini-chads, and the average and ugly femoids will go after the normos(If they a chance of cucked him with mini-chad they will do it)just like now, i don`t know why you think that the world was supposed to be fair in your teens and now is not, deal = You were ugly, so you don`t get shit in highschool and you will  not get shit now, not or any femoid or Stacy`s.

My Teen ages were a fucking nigthmare, everytime i see a fucking hole in their teen years my hatred automatically started to rise up, i don`t know of any truecel can ideolize those fucking little devils.

Unbearable2woman said:
Listen here cuck:

II)The stacy`s will go after the mini-chads, and the average and ugly femoids will go after the normos(If they a chance of cucked him with mini-chad they will do it)just like now, i don`t know why you think that the world was supposed to be fair in your teens and now is not, deal = You were ugly, so you don`t get shit in highschool and you will  not get shit now, not or any femoid or Stacy`s.

My Teen ages were a fucking nigthmare, everytime i see a fucking hole in their teen years my hatred automatically started to rise up, i don`t know of any truecel can ideolize those fucking little devils.

Why do you shit on fellow incels dude? He is clearly not idolizing teen girls, he is idolizing the teenage love experience. Of course we were all incels back then and are incels right now, but the difference is that teenage love is something we will NEVER get because we are old. No matter what happens, even if we magically turn into a 10/10 chad, we are TOO OLD for it and thats the depressing part about it.

Unbearable2woman said:
Listen here cuck:

I'm not idolzing girls. I'm idolizing the concept of teen love. I understand your ideas but you misunderstod my point.

swissincel said:
Why do you shit on fellow incels dude? He is clearly not idolizing teen girls, he is idolizing the teenage love experience. Of course we were all incels back then and are incels right now, but the difference is that teenage love is something we will NEVER get because we are old. No matter what happens, even if we magically turn into a 10/10 chad, we are TOO OLD for it and thats the depressing part about it.

Because he`s ideolizing something that don`t exist at all, that`s my problem, and is indirectly worshiping the so called "pure teen girls" when my anus is purer that those fucking cunts.

Unbearable2woman said:
Because he`s ideolizing something that don`t exist at all, that`s my problem, and is indirectly worshiping the so called "pure teen girls" when my anus is purer that those fucking cunts.

Nice cope. It’s clear you’re just downplaying the importance of teen love in building you as a person. Being deprived of love at an early age is something you can NEVER recover from and will damage your psyche for life, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not.

KV- said:
Nice cope. It’s clear you’re just downplaying the importance of teen love in building you as a person. Being deprived of love at an early age is something you can NEVER recover from and will damage your psyche for life, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not.

Calling me a coper yet he thinks "love" exists at all when is literally some chemicals in the brain to seek a parther and reproduce.

Yes he can lament all they want being born an ugly incel and not have the capability to kiss some roasties as some kind of early experience to that like everyone else, but to call them "pure" is so fucking cucked.

Unbearable2woman said:
KV- said:
Calling me a coper yet he thinks "love" exists at all when is literally some chemicals in the brain to seek a parther and reproduce.
Yes he can lament all they want being born an ugly incel and not have the capability to kiss some roasties as some kind of early experience like everyone else, but to call them "pure" is so fucking cucked.
True love exists, for chad. If you are not attractive it may as well not though.