Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DAILY REMINDER: You are not seen as a "catch" unless youre attractive

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
The whole "Oh wow he's a real catch!" only can ever apply to you if you have an attractive face.

If youre rich and successful but facially unattractive, you will NEVER be associated with
"Oh wow Sarah landed herself THAT GUY, how did she manage that??"
"What does she have that I dont??"
"I cant believe she managed to win that guy"
"Shes not even in his league"

You can be worth 8 figures or more and wear a suit in your bugatti on a daily basis, but you wont be the "catch", you will forever be the convenient betabux.

JFL, your societal value and importance relies entirely on how attractive your face is

Reminder: Jeremy Meeks is seen as a total catch compared to Mark Zuckerberg

catch deez nuts

totally, totally missed the point Lol

I never mentioned unsuccessful people. I said AMONGST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE, only the attractive ones are seen as a catch, the others, like zuckerberg, are not seen as a catch or success but rather a lucky convenience

Height matters as much. Manlets are never, ever seen as a “catch”.

The whole "Oh wow he's a real catch!" only can ever apply to you if you have an attractive face.

If youre rich and successful but facially unattractive, you will NEVER be associated with
"Oh wow Sarah landed herself THAT GUY, how did she manage that??"
"What does she have that I dont??"
"I cant believe she managed to win that guy"
"Shes not even in his league"

You can be worth 8 figures or more and wear a suit in your bugatti on a daily basis, but you wont be the "catch", you will forever be the convenient betabux.

JFL, your societal value and importance relies entirely on how attractive your face is
Height matters as much. Manlets are never, ever seen as a “catch”.