Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder: you are NOT indian

goron black

goron black

hello
-
You'll never experience what it feels to be the ultimate race

You will NOT be able to cope all your life thinking everyDAY that you are NOT indian

You'll never experience Janitor halo effect or the most brilliant and smart accent on Earth

I always wanted to be the short balding Indian janitor working that 12-hour shift at Dunkin‘ Donuts in a mostly white semi-suburban area in the United States on a Saturday running from 4 PM to 4 AM.

just be north indian theory

When I was younger I thought my light skin made me instantly more attractive than other indians.

Now I realize facial structure>all

ZomboMeme 01092019003244

Tfw not a balding curry midget janitor :feelsrope:

I always wanted to be the short balding Indian janitor working that 12-hour shift at Dunkin‘ Donuts in a mostly white semi-suburban area in the United States on a Saturday running from 4 PM to 4 AM.
Who slays hot celeb pussy like the cucks on Reddit says he does

And that breaks me

Once lithuanian thot ignored me and talked with indian instead

:giga:

Mogs me from Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram.

Looks like you fags get to feel better about yourselves by shitting on us curries. Shows incels arent exempt from the halo effect themselves.

If only I was full curry and not a mutt :feelsrope:

brutally mogs me looking manly

just be north indian theory

When I was younger I thought my light skin made me instantly more attractive than other indians.

Now I realize facial structure>all

Skin color is cope tbh. You need height/facial bones.

Another episode of just be curry

foids are curry only, not even chad gets to have them anymore :feelsrope: Just be curry theory in full effect. I’ll never be a balding Indian janitor

What's the point in these threads? There's many currycels here, they know they are bottom of the barrel, y u gotta remind them? And you're only like 1 point above them anyway!
We should be united by our low SMV, not infighting

Skin color is cope tbh. You need height/facial bones.
yeah I used to cope with my skin color but now I realize it's irrelevant
What's the point in these threads? There's many currycels here, they know they are bottom of the barrel, y u gotta remind them? And you're only like 1 point above them anyway!
eh we truly are the genetic trash of the earth, I could care less

Even if they are just above us, they like to look at us curries and feel better about themselves. They they go out IRL and bitch and whine when people above them treat them like trash.

Me too. I had to accept it was not in the cards for me
Its all in good humour. No offense meant.
If only I was full curry and not a mutt :feelsrope:
What are you mixed with? Jeremy Meeks is a mutt. That should be lifefuel.

I eat tons of curry, rarely shower, and squat over my toilet, but I will never know the unrestricted freedom and spiritual liberty that is shitting in an open street in front of 200 nonchalant onlookers.