Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Daily Reminder: women go out of their way for chad

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If a chad is walking by a female, the female will instantly approach him.
This means that simply by existing near women is getting rejected.
If you live in big city, you get rejected millions of times a day simply by existing as a non-chad.

If you don't get approached by a female, AND you approach them and get rejected, you have been rejected by her 2 times!

It's ovER for doubleRejectCels
full

I tried approaching women with a smile and they react angrily, hateful and anxious at the same time.

Ive also seen chads approach them afterwards and they seemed happy.

I hate my ugly face.

OvER for doubleRejectionCels

This dude doesn't know what being rejected means

9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008

highschoolcel

- " I treat women with respect, I'm kind, respectful, pro-equality, feminist at heart, I've been working extremely hard to get a good, stable job, I have humour and go to the gym, I took improv classes and saw a style consultant, will women give me a chance if I approach them ? "

Last edited:
Most girls don't approach, but they try to invite an approach. And they'll gaze lustfully.

If a chad is walking by a female, the female will instantly approach him.
This means that simply by existing near women is getting rejected.
If you live in big city, you get rejected millions of times a day simply by existing as a non-chad.

If you don't get approached by a female, AND you approach them and get rejected, you have been rejected by her 2 times!

It's ovER for doubleRejectCels
full
Yeah they definitely do make it very clear when they’re romantically interested. Seen it many times with others or if you ask Chads about how they got their wife or whatever.

Meanwhile if you’re not sure whether she’s interested I can guarantee that she isn’t. Women usually don’t ask directly but they’ll do literally everything else possible to make it crystal clear that they’re interested and available — for Chad that is.

Sometimes women like having ambiguity with their orbiters then leveraging that for favors/simp farming. “Not all women” yeah whatever, have seen it happen with my own sisters doing this and stringing guys along while they juggle their options. And my sisters are old fatty lardasses, imagine the options an actually attractive woman has. Staggering how broken and lopsided the dating and sex market is now that all the historical regulations are removed and men’s advantaged have all been restrained.

Basically shit is fucked and I’ll probably die with no family of my own and no home either. Just wage slaving a day at a time, what a pitiful muck of a life.

Last edited:
highschoolcel

- " I treat women with respect, I'm kind, respectful, pro-equality, feminist at heart, I've been working extremely hard to get a good, stable job, I have humour and go to the gym, I took improv classes and saw a style consultant, will women give me a chance if I approach them ? "
The amount of men that think this way because our society has lied to them their entire life and boxed out anyone telling them the truth is really sad.

This happened around 3 hours ago as i was coming back from work i heard a foid say loudly "you're so hot !" then a guy said thank you and he was a blonde Chad. The foids were your basic white early 20's bitches. I was shocked from such a display of low inhibition and subordination to a male from a foid in public, cause we're always being told how much women hate to come across as desperate/that we need to chase them/that they are too proud to make the first move etc.

Water. All women are Chad only. Especially lesbians