Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder: Women are hitting puberty much earlier than any time in history

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
If you don't believe me, just google it. Plenty of research papers out there. Average age is like 11 or 12 now. Black women hit puberty earlier than average.

15 percent of women start puberty at age 7!!!!!

https://consumer.healthday.com/kids...irls-now-begin-puberty-at-age-7-8-641926.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38600414/...ing-too-soon-puberty-strikes--year-old-girls/
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/puberty-start-early-experts/story?id=21603265

When they become legal, they have had sexual interest for 11 years.

11 years of constant chad dick in their holes.

Every girl at college and at your wagecuck job has had 75 or more different cocks in them!

Ready to take chad dick earlier than ever

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/10/children-risk-grooming-sexual-exploitation-tinder-grindr-8505910/
Its already happening.Record number of children being 'exploited'(JFL) in Tinder and any other given dating sites.

It is good in a lot of way tho.Adult foids has dominated the dating scene with their pussy because there is no alternative;the stream of quality teen entering marriagable age will seriously destroy the monopoly of 20-something foids.
All of those foids currently exploring their sexuality will be forced to end their gangbangs and hurry up to settle down before 13-year olds replace their position as potential wife materials.This is,in some way,an economic innovation created by the free market.

It's really bizarre how women have their puberty much earlier and at the same time, the minimal age women must have for it to be considered acceptable for them to have intercourse with an adult men has risen drastically.

We're living in such crazy times. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep and wake up in a completely different era, where things are more reasonable again.

That's because (((they))) are putting estrogen in our drinkwater.

Soon it’ll be 3 years of age

We're living in such crazy times. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep and wake up in a completely different era, where things are more reasonable again.

It's really bizarre how women have their puberty much earlier and at the same time, the minimal age women must have for it to be considered acceptable for them to have intercourse with an adult men has risen drastically.

To be in an Isekai would be an amazing. Now I will kill myself for being a fucking weeb.

That's because (((they))) are putting estrogen in our drinkwater.
It must be this right? Plastics get in the drinking water contains estrogen and the anti-birth drugs that gets flushed down.

Its because of all the estrogen in food

It is because of all the estrogen you foid orbiting vegan cucktears infiltrator. Estrogen in food is a well established fact.
The only cucktear doesn't want to help blackpilled incels get pussy.

Yes, every incel is a truecel otherwise they're not incels. They're failed normalscum like you
If that's what you think this whole forum is then you're a low iq coper.