Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Daily reminder to never help foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Your daily reminder to never help them. They're disgusting, they will use you for their own good and then leave you clinging onto your dick. If your not getting anything out of a foid when having a conversation with her stop talking to her. I've talked to n number of foids and all they want is some kind of favour I've helped around 3 or 4 of them but i eventually stopped because they would ignore me after that. Foids are programmed to do this, they'll whine and cry after you don't help them just because of the sole reason that they have a vagina, so NEVER EVER HELP A FOID.

Last edited:
And they still have the audacity to wonder why they are called FOIDS absolutely no clue whatsoever

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh well foids will be foids

Based. Your relationship with foids, or anyone else, should be strictly tit-for-tat. In other words, tits or gtfo.

Yeah, no shit. Fuck 'em. They're "strong and independent," after all, they don't need my help. :feelsjuice: