Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder to drink more water

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You're only incel because you're dehydrated. If your hydration were optimal you would ascend. :feelsokman:

I remember the episode where Spongebob got buffed up because he could drink more water.

There is no water for your face

I remember the episode where Spongebob got buffed up because he could drink more water.
Incels need to learn about life from SpongeBob JFL :feelskek:

I just drank alot of water, why am i still an ugly bastard?

Appreciate it bro. I'm drinking polish springs right now

I just drank alot of water, why am i still an ugly bastard?
How did you become an ugly bastard? I want to be one too - at least then I'll be able to play a role in some hentai.

And obviously you didn't drink it while lifting in the shower, you silly inkwell!

:feelsjuice: mmm , curb side water .

How did you become an ugly bastard? I want to be one too - at least then I'll be able to play a role in some hentai.

And obviously you didn't drink it while lifting in the shower, you silly inkwell!
Aw goddamnit! I guess i missed a crucial step

There is no water for your face
Actually it’s well known that optimal water intake can make one’s skin look more healthy and vibrant the longer you keep up a peak water intake regimen. :feelsUgh:

Unfortunately this does nothing for the facial bone structure though in any improving sense anyway. :waitwhat:

Actually it’s well known that optimal water intake can make one’s skin look more healthy and vibrant the longer you keep up a peak water intake regimen. :feelsUgh:

Unfortunately this does nothing for the facial bone structure though in any improving sense anyway. :waitwhat:

I measure my daily caffeine intake in grams