Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder there is no such thing as "nice guys"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
When women say you're a "nice guy" it means you are an ugly man who is polite to her, when ugly incels are polite, women insult you (and white knights) by calling you a "nice guy", when chad acts polite to women they say "omg isn't he such a sweetheart?" and they call him a gentleman. 

Reminder:
nice guy = ugly creep who is trying too hard
nice chad = gentleman

Yup.

Fuck that nice guy bullshit.

Nice guy (TM)s do not exist because you have to be truly socially retarded to believe that being an emotional tampon and being an orbiter will get you laid

Nice guy = telling you to make suicide indirectly

This is absolute truth

the nicer and uglier you are the more likely a woman will go out of her way to bully and ridicule you

If a female has ever told you how nice you are and that some girl “will be so lucky to have you!” Then you’re fucked . It’s over. Don’t even bother coping.

Women hate genuinely nice guys. I'm not sure nice Chads even exist. Every guy I know who gets laid a lot is jerk or some variant of a tough guy.