Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder : There are women who spend their time to hunt incels down on the internet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
İts genuinely creepy,more creepy than incels here talking about ER or sucide
At least those people only do it to vent or try to find a solution.
Foids who obsess over exposing incels are just psychos looking for the male attention they never get because most of them are fat or have daddy issues.
Just look at IT and the users in it that have their pics on any kind of platform or an OnlyFans
All of them ugly even in incel standarts,they dont want to spend their energycoping peacefully like getting pets or having a hobby.They instead clean their make-up,get rid of all the clothes they left on their bed before laying down on it and go to internet to see which male actually dared to talk about his struggles in dating or sex life.
Trully subhumans

The thing about these, they are incels themself

They just want to cope with the bluepill so oppose the blackpill anyways possible.

We are all similarly liy cucked by society and we are all khhv however they cope with the bluepill but we are enlightened

İts genuinely creepy,more creepy than incels here talking about ER or sucide
At least those people only do it to vent or try to find a solution.
Foids who obsess over exposing incels are just psychos looking for the male attention they never get because most of them are fat or have daddy issues.
Just look at IT and the users in it that have their pics on any kind of platform or an OnlyFans
All of them ugly even in incel standarts,they dont want to spend their energycoping peacefully like getting pets or having a hobby.They instead clean their make-up,get rid of all the clothes they left on their bed before laying down on it and go to internet to see which male actually dared to talk about his struggles in dating or sex life.
Trully subhumans
The only way you can get doxxed is if you have pictures of yourself on the internet. And most of them are only doing surface observations. I could pry into their lives easily I just don’t care about IT.

Most of them are numale cuckolds and trannies
But this thread is referring exclusively to foids, and the person I was responding to said that most of the foids were incel, which I don't agree with.

But this thread is referring exclusively to foids, and the person I was responding to said that most of the foids were incel, which I don't agree with.
I see

The thing about these, they are incels themself

They just want to cope with the bluepill so oppose the blackpill anyways possible.

We are all similarly liy cucked by society and we are all khhv however they cope with the bluepill but we are enlightened
they just cant handle having a low tier looksmatch

True that tbh.

They have fake up tho so they think they're better looking than they really are
not even lol these are the type of foids with black makeup and green hair and 4752495892 different piercings

not even lol these are the type of foids with black makeup and green hair and 4752495892 different piercings
Kek that's true, still pumped smv makes them think they are in a tier with Chad however they are not even BO2cel tier kek

Imagine browsing fucking incel forums when you're playing on tutorial mode with cheats enabled. Fly outta here whales.