Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder: the world isn't fair and wants you dead. even if you do things right and are a "good guy"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
being "good" means less than dogshit

in today's world, being good is probably a good way to get openly destroyed by a social justice warrior looking to shame some incel idiot on social media

They want your production and tax dollars.

They want your production and tax dollars.

Not for much longer.

The majority of the wageslaves here are blue collar or low level white collar....the kinds of jobs that will be automated in 10 to 15 years. When that happens, not only will we still be low status male genetic trash, but the one thing we're slightly useful for now, labor, will no longer be needed. Now this is going to sound conspiratorial, but I think the powers that be fully realize this and want us dead.

Take the high (and continuously rising) male suicide rate for example. It's largely ignored but there are actually a lot of people who openly view this as a good thing. I have seen people on reddit express delight at the high male suicide rate and get upvoted. Anecdotal, but a few years back a guy I knew once said that the high male suicide rate was good because of "overpopulation".

People are openly saying things like this in public:

Note that audience thought it was hilarious when he said that it thought it was "great" that more and more men are committing suicide. This is quickly becoming a popular mainstream opinion.

Back when I moderated /r/incels there were dozens of brigaders everyday encouraging suicide (they were swiftly banned). Often within MINUTES they got dozens of upvotes. So to say that society wants us dead is more accurate than you'd think.

Non-high status males have always been disposable in society...what do you think society will do with us when we're completely useless?

Last edited:
Not for much longer.

The majority of the wageslaves here are blue collar or low level white collar....the kinds of jobs that will be automated in 10 to 15 years. When that happens, not only will we still be low status male genetic trash, but the one thing we're slightly useful for now, labor, will no longer be needed. Now this is going to sound conspiratorial, but I think the powers that be fully realize this and want us dead.

Take the high (and continuously rising) male suicide rate for example. It's largely ignored but there are actually a lot of people who openly view this as a good thing. I have seen people on reddit express delight at the high male suicide rate and get upvoted. Anecdotal, but a few years back a guy I knew once said that the high male suicide rate was good because of "overpopulation".

Note that audience thought it was hilarious when he said that it thought it was "great" that more and more men are committing suicide. This is quickly becoming a popular mainstream opinion.

Back when I moderated /r/incels there were dozens of brigaders everyday encouraging suicide (they were swiftly banned). Often within MINUTES they got dozens of upvotes. So to say that society wants us dead is more accurate than you'd think.

Non-high status males have always been disposable in society...what do you think society will do with us when we're completely useless?

you explained this way better than i ever could. stop keeping all the good black pills to yourself.

you should make a new topic on this.

Not for much longer.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL..........DAMN

yep it sure does, especially since im NEET, im bascially no status instead of low status,

everyone i know who DOESN'T work for the government is getting completely fucked up career and financially wise

everyone i know, of all ages, who is employed either works for the government, or some industry partially funded by the government, like healthcare and government run hospitals

that's why what he said hits so fucking hard, it's all true

Job automation will have exponentially more effect on degenerate normalfags paying for their 3 kids with 3 fat baby mamas.

Fixed incomes are an inevitability, and can only help us genetic shit overall. It's a shame we had to live in the last generation where wageslaving will be the norm.

truth we have no place in the world no one would care if we died

Not for much longer.

Sometimes it's a blessing that we don't live that long. We are gonna see a return of the 60s and a return to the Al Capone age where everybody was employed through organized crime which plays right into the police states hands.

Better be armed because the future is going to worst than any apocalypse movie as the monsters kill of the dumbass thugs and chads in those media's.

Not for much longer.

Concentration camps, or mass genocide of low smv men.

Not for much longer.

How in hell you think you're low IQ ? You're at least average when it comes to intelligence. And i agree with you, everything that's being done now is related to the depopulation agenda.

How in hell you think you're low IQ ? You're at least average when it comes to intelligence. And i agree with you, everything that's being done now is related to the depopulation agenda.

fake low-iq cel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back